The Student Room Group

Istikara

Salam, I have a question I did Istikahara for a person I was involved with romantically I only did the Istikahara ( once) my heart is saying to let this person go but they keep popping up in my dreams continuously what does this mean ? Advice pls
Original post by Mamuna Murad
Salam, I have a question I did Istikahara for a person I was involved with romantically I only did the Istikahara ( once) my heart is saying to let this person go but they keep popping up in my dreams continuously what does this mean ? Advice pls

W/Salaam whole purpose of Istikahara is to see a sign or message the fact that the person came up in your dreams does that not mean they have some part of your life and it’s conveyed as a positive sign…
Reply 2
I did think that but I’ve also been thinking what if I’m having dreams because the person is continuing on my mind? Or if I’m getting the feeling of moving on I should move on cos this could also be a sign of the Istikahara, it’s confusing

Original post by Mohammed_80
W/Salaam whole purpose of Istikahara is to see a sign or message the fact that the person came up in your dreams does that not mean they have some part of your life and it’s conveyed as a positive sign…
Reply 3
walykumasalam warahmatullahi wabarakatoo
If the dreams are positive then you should go for it
If the dreams are bad avoid relationships, however this could just be shaytaan messing with you.
Ask family and friends and get to know her/him more.
If there are any red flags, even one, i wouldn't go for it.
If you have a feeling and its defiantly from the heart don't get with the person. The heart and personal instincts are better then dreams, as dreams can be caused due to over thinking, shaytaan tricking you and much more.
Reply 4
Original post by Mamuna Murad

its probs shaytan in ur dreams trying to guide u away
listen, dont focus onit too much, ignore as best as u can and keep makin dua, ok?
Reply 5
Thank you for the advice that helped

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending