The Student Room Group

GCSE 2024 timetable

Does anyone have access to the timetable for the 2024 GCSE exams? I have a school trip to Germany in June and don't want to miss my GCSE Polish exam which I am taking early (in year 10) this year. If someone has access to the GCSE 2024 timetable, could you please let me know the dates for the AQA Polish exams next year? Thank you.
Exam timetables dont usually come out so early, if I remember correctly they come out a few months before your exams and usually theyre provisional as they need to make sure they can minimise clashes as much as possible. Since its a school trip you should definitely talk with your teachers- maybe your Polish teacher as they'll have more experience knowing when the exams are every year
A generic timetable is here: https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/admin/t_table_pdf/AQA-TT-GCSE-JUN24-CONFIRMED.PDF
Polish Listening/Reading: 12th June PM
Speaking has to be submitted by 22nd May
Writing: 18th June PM

Original post by VoiidDev
Does anyone have access to the timetable for the 2024 GCSE exams? I have a school trip to Germany in June and don't want to miss my GCSE Polish exam which I am taking early (in year 10) this year. If someone has access to the GCSE 2024 timetable, could you please let me know the dates for the AQA Polish exams next year? Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest