The Student Room Group

Aon Graduate Scheme 2024

Hi guys! Starting this thread to get some insights from other current applicants like myself :smile: I've been invited to an assessment centre in london for the actuarial consulting pensions stream, anyone had their assessment centre yet and if so how was it? If not, what has everyone applied to and what stage are you at

Update 29/11: got an offer 😊 2ish weeks after the AC
(edited 4 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Congrats, and best wishes! I’ve applied to the Commercial risk consulting stream, and I’ve been shortlisted for an AC but haven’t received a call yet. It’s been a few weeks - how long did it take you to receive an AC?
I got this email after my VI submission:

"Thank you for completing your online video interview. We were impressed with the answers you submitted and are currently discussing all interviews with the business to build a shortlist for our assessment centres. Our roles are very popular, with a large number of strong candidates. Therefore, we cannot guarantee places at assessment centre to all candidates that are successful at the video interview stage.
[start]*[/start]
[start]Our assessment centres will take place on a rolling basis until we have filled all roles.*[/start]
[start]If you are successful in being selected for an assessment centre, we will contact you when a date is being arranged for your specific stream and location preferences.[/start]
[start]*[/start]
[start]Your feedback report which gives you feedback on each of the areas we assessed and tips on how you can develop is available for you to view. You can log back on to the platform with the individual login you created before you submitted the interview.[/start]
[start]*[/start]
[start]Thanks very much for your curiosity about Aon and your efforts throughout the process so far."[/start]
Reply 3
Original post by cirillochirullo
I got this email after my VI submission:

"Thank you for completing your online video interview. We were impressed with the answers you submitted and are currently discussing all interviews with the business to build a shortlist for our assessment centres. Our roles are very popular, with a large number of strong candidates. Therefore, we cannot guarantee places at assessment centre to all candidates that are successful at the video interview stage.
[start]*[/start]
[start]Our assessment centres will take place on a rolling basis until we have filled all roles.*[/start]
[start]If you are successful in being selected for an assessment centre, we will contact you when a date is being arranged for your specific stream and location preferences.[/start]
[start]*[/start]
[start]Your feedback report which gives you feedback on each of the areas we assessed and tips on how you can develop is available for you to view. You can log back on to the platform with the individual login you created before you submitted the interview.[/start]
[start]*[/start]
[start]Thanks very much for your curiosity about Aon and your efforts throughout the process so far."[/start]

Was this immediately after your submission. I did my VI three weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet
Reply 4
Original post by bgiwa12
Was this immediately after your submission. I did my VI three weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet

I'm in the same position as you, I completed the VI at the beginning of October and haven't had any response yet. Which role and office had you applied for?
Reply 5
Original post by brthb
I'm in the same position as you, I completed the VI at the beginning of October and haven't had any response yet. Which role and office had you applied for?

Employee Benefits broking and consulting in London. How about you?
Original post by bgiwa12

I got it after the video interview. I think that I got it 2/3 weeks after the submission.
Reply 7
Original post by bgiwa12
Employee Benefits broking and consulting in London. How about you?

Investment Consulting in Birmingham
Hi guys! I just took the MapTQ work styles assessment. I did not receive any email confirmation regarding the completion but I did receive my work styles report. What's the process after this? How long does it take for Aon to get back to us?
Reply 9
Those who got the ACs, did you do an internship at Aon or another company?
Original post by brthb
Investment Consulting in Birmingham

same, have u heard back, and what was your vi report like
Reply 11
Original post by User8908
Congrats, and best wishes! I’ve applied to the Commercial risk consulting stream, and I’ve been shortlisted for an AC but haven’t received a call yet. It’s been a few weeks - how long did it take you to receive an AC?

Hey! I got an email inviting me maybe 1-2 weeks after completing the previous stage - they offered the chance between a virtual one or an in person one in their london office
Reply 12
Any applicants to Investment Consulting got a reply after video interview?
Reply 13
Original post by Pedro69

I haven't received a response yet.
Reply 14
Original post by Pedro69

No, for reference I did the test on 6th of October, I'll lyk when I recieve it
Reply 15
Original post by ajay06
No, for reference I did the test on 6th of October, I'll lyk when I recieve it

I did mine at a similar time. I'll let you know when I get an update also.
Reply 16
Original post by bluemuffin
Hi guys! Starting this thread to get some insights from other current applicants like myself :smile: I've been invited to an assessment centre in london for the actuarial consulting pensions stream, anyone had their assessment centre yet and if so how was it? If not, what has everyone applied to and what stage are you at?

Hi, have you had your assessment centre yet? I have my first one for next week and just wanted to get an idea of what type of questions they ask
Reply 17
Original post by Pedro69

Can I ask if you remember, what questions were you meant to record answers for in your video interview?
Reply 18
Original post by bend1242
Can I ask if you remember, what questions were you meant to record answers for in your video interview?

Sorry mate can't remember, I did mine months ago
Reply 19
Hi, does anyone know what kind of questions would be there in the online video interview, it could be quite helpful ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending