The Student Room Group

What do you want for Christmas this year?

This question was asked last year but I’m wondering again this year, is there any in particular that you want for Christmas this year? Normally I’d refuse to talk about Christmas until December but I’ve seen the Countdown thread go up+ making an exception this year.

I personally don’t want anything other than for Christmas to happen smoothly (I’m dreading Christmas this year) and to get decent grades and something else (or technically a few other things) which I won’t mention.

Christmas can be a difficult time for many people. If you need support- you are not alone- please reach out.
The following organisations may be able to help you:
www.samaritans.org
www.papyrus-uk.org
www.mind.org.uk
www.youngminds.org.uk
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Talkative Toad
This question was asked last year but I’m wondering again this year, is there any in particular that you want for Christmas this year? Normally I’d refuse to talk about Christmas until December but I’ve seen the Countdown thread go up+ making an exception this year.

I personally don’t want anything other than for Christmas to happen smoothly (I’m dreading Christmas this year) and to get decent grades and something else (or technically a few other things) which I won’t mention.

Ngl a random billionaire stranger to pay my school fees for the upcoming year
Reply 2
Good health for those close to me. Maybe a new job.
Original post by Tulipbloom
Ngl a random billionaire stranger to pay my school fees for the upcoming year

Do you go to a private school?
Original post by Talkative Toad
Do you go to a private school?

No I attend a public university. I have to pay international fees though.
Original post by Tulipbloom
No I attend a public university. I have to pay international fees though.

Ah that sucks then.
one of those giant bears from ikea
I've got DVD's on my list this year :thumbsup: (and a few books) but mostly DVD's
I joined the sci fi society at my uni, so I've added a load of the films we've watched this term to the list as they're not on the streaming services I subscribe to :sadnod:
Hoping for some Nintendo Switch games :gah: Almost completed the ones I have! Super excited to try new games :biggrin:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Hoping for some Nintendo Switch games :gah: Almost completed the ones I have! Super excited to try new games :biggrin:

Let's hope you have been a good Vegetable this year then! :wink2::claus::present:
Original post by Father Christmas
Let's hope you have been a good Vegetable this year then! :wink2::claus::present:

:colondollar:
:colondollar:

You can forget those Switch games, I've switched them for...

Spoiler

Original post by The Grinch
You can forget those Switch games, I've switched them for...

Spoiler

:zomg:
:zomg:

Don't worry, kind Vegetable :console: I can see you have been hard at work getting some personal statement reviews to the students applying to University! I am sure that you will receive some little gifts this year :mmm: :xmas:
Some new saucepans :rofl:
Original post by Saracen's Fez
Some new saucepans :rofl:

spicy :lol: tbf I remembered I would like a battery pack because I managed to smash my last one :ashamed2:
I promise to take better care of the next one :colondollar:
I have my wishes, sure. But at the end the best is to spend time with friends and eat with them a festive meal.
As a student, Christmas this year turned out to be quite memorable for me and my sister. I received a PlayStation 5 (PS5) - something I've been eagerly anticipating. As a gaming enthusiast and student, the PS5 offers not just entertainment but a much-needed break from my studies. My sister, on the other hand, was gifted a pair of elegant diamond earrings from https://onemodiamond.co.uk They were beautiful and sophisticated, reflecting her own style perfectly. This Christmas highlighted our different interests but also showed how well our family knows us and supports our passions.
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest