The Student Room Group

Oxford Medical Electives

I applied for an elective rotation in Oxford for August 2024. The date that we will have a decision is by the end of December, but I did not get an email with a decision.
Did anyone else applied for an elective in Oxford?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, yes I did. I didn't get any email yet either 😕
Reply 2
same here, I didn't get any email.
Hey, did you guys get any updates on this?
Original post by purpletreelamp
Hey, did you guys get any updates on this?

I did not!!
Reply 5
i have also yet to receive an email! does anyone know if all applicants receive an email regardless of the success/outcome?
Reply 6
Has anyone heard anything yet? I asked them in advance if they would let people know of the outcome and they confirmed. Also, a friend of mine applied in last year's round - she got an email with the rejection end of December. I don't know what is taking them so long.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by medic.02
Has anyone heard anything yet? I asked them in advance if they would let people know of the outcome and they confirmed. Also, a friend of mine applied in last year's round - she got an email with the rejection end of December. I don't know what is taking them so long.

I havent heard anything yet…
Reply 8
Did anyone email them to ask what is taking so long?

I emailed them and I did not get any reply...
Reply 10
i emailed too and all i got was an automated response saying decisions would be released in december…
Reply 11
Original post by aimn
i emailed too and all i got was an automated response saying decisions would be released in december…

That’s annoying. 🙄

Yes, but haven't gotten a reply yet either
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 13
quite frustrating.. while we're all waiting which other uk uni's have you guys applied for/applying for? would be keen to get some ideas :smile:
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 14
Do those who have applied all come from the UK? Personally, I come from France.
Original post by Adamito
Do those who have applied all come from the UK? Personally, I come from France.

I am from Cyprus
Still waiting to hear back. Glad it's everyone. Have also applied but for 2025. I'm from the UK.
I'm from Germany
Reply 18
France, Cyprus, Germany, UK... Great! Are there other people who have applied for the program and who come from abroad?
Original post by Orestisgermanos
I am from Cyprus

South Africa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending