The Student Room Group

boy help

me and my male friend have fallen out because i was annoying him when he has stuff going on and now he doesnt want to be friends with me anymore. he said he still wants to talk to me though but not very often. does he still like me?

we were very close and i think he fancied me. any help for this confused teen girl would be appreciated!!!
Reply 1
he might not be the best of friends because if so he would not ditch you so easily.
ur worth a l;ot more than that so know your worth and dont let these boys get into your head so easily.
Original post by JustYourGirl
me and my male friend have fallen out because i was annoying him when he has stuff going on and now he doesnt want to be friends with me anymore. he said he still wants to talk to me though but not very often. does he still like me?

we were very close and i think he fancied me. any help for this confused teen girl would be appreciated!!!

he did not like u like that, he saw u as a friend the whole time
This is a pretty common and silly thing that happens to a lot of people growing up.

Friendships between people of opposite sexes while in an adolecent phase can be rather shaky or awkward at moments - and chances are this is one of those awkward moments where he probably likes you as more than friends but doesn't know what to do with his feelings.

This situation will most likely resolve itself if you just leave him alone for a week or two. But saying this, its up to you to decide what you want to do going forwards. Do you like him? Would you date him?

Boys have a tendancy to orbit girls they like without ever confessing their feelings - whether they stay "friends" with the girl or not after they don't get what they want is a coin toss.

Though would you call that a real friendship in the first place?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by StevenWong1
This is a pretty common and silly thing that happens to a lot of people growing up.

Friendships between people of opposite sexes while in an adolecent phase can be rather shaky or awkward at moments - and chances are this is one of those awkward moments where he probably likes you as more than friends but doesn't know what to do with his feelings.

This situation will most likely resolve itself if you just leave him alone for a week or two. But saying this, its up to you to decide what you want to do going forwards. Do you like him? Would you date him?

Boys have a tendancy to orbit girls they like without ever confessing their feelings - whether they stay "friends" with the girl or not after they don't get what they want is a coin toss.

Though would you call that a real friendship in the first place?

i think he likes me as more than a friend because he compliments me a lot, texted me a lot, helped me, smiled at me and looked into my eyes, met up with me a lot, sat very close beside me and got jealous when i spoke to other boys

yea i really like him. he even admitted to me he saw me as a really close friend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending