The Student Room Group

So i have been on this web before but i deleted my account.......

tell me why i shouldnt delete it again or tell me why i should delete it.!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't care if you do or you don't, and neither will anybody else.
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
I don't care if you do or you don't, and neither will anybody else.

oh my god i remember you!!!! hi!!!! we were actually close but damn.....but that was nice to know abt ur opinion lol. but yk i respect you for all you have done for me.
Reply 3
Original post by M.Sturniolo.
oh my god i remember you!!!! hi!!!! we were actually close but damn.....but that was nice to know abt ur opinion lol. but yk i respect you for all you have done for me.

what does that user do , i have seen him in a lot of threads ..(respectfully)
i think he's been in tsr since years!
Reply 4
Original post by Alm_xo
what does that user do , i have seen him in a lot of threads ..(respectfully)
i think he's been in tsr since years!

tbh i dont even know!!! i also saw him loads of times which i found weird but yk. i think he js replies since he got nothing to do lol!!!! but yk.
Reply 5
tbh i dont even know!!! i also saw him loads of times which i found weird but yk. i think he js replies since he got nothing to do lol!!!! but yk.

oh loll
Reply 7
Original post by Alm_xo
oh loll

yep lool. when did you join??
Reply 8
yep lool. when did you join??

I haven't been here long as I never knew about it, and even if I did, I was not at the age to be concerned about GCSEs, lol.
Reply 9
Original post by Alm_xo
I haven't been here long as I never knew about it, and even if I did, I was not at the age to be concerned about GCSEs, lol.

right makes sense
Reply 10
right makes sense

:smile:
Reply 11
right makes sense

when did you join tsr for the first time?
Reply 12
Original post by Alm_xo
when did you join tsr for the first time?

last year...around this timeish i think....
Reply 13
last year...around this timeish i think....

thats nice
Reply 14
Original post by Alm_xo
thats nice

yep!
Sigh
Reply 16
Original post by TheYearNiner
Sigh

lol damn
hi, i'm not going to convinve you one way or the other cuz that's your choice. personally, i think tsr is super fun and i'm glad i found, even though i still don't know what gsce's are
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
hi, i'm not going to convinve you one way or the other cuz that's your choice. personally, i think tsr is super fun and i'm glad i found, even though i still don't know what gsce's are

are you not from here??
Idk where your from but gcses are like one of the main tests that we do in the uk in year 11 (when we are 16) and they basically test us on all the subjects that we have taken for the past 2 years before them i think cause thats gcse period. Sorry this makes no sence but im trying to make it make sence at half 2 in the morning. Also after gcses we can choose what we want to go and do in our a levels or post 16 and I think americans call that like AP classes? But yh a levels are usually from 16-18 but you can take them anytime in your life (you have to pay for them though) and then go uni with them basically. Lol tell me if you still dont get it and I'll try explain it better if i can.
tell me why i shouldnt delete it again or tell me why i should delete it.!

dont otherwise how r we gonna have our sturniolo chats ?!?!?!?!?

Quick Reply

Latest