The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde mpharm 2024

Has anyone heard back from Strathclyde for pharmacy yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Lisaball123
Has anyone heard back from Strathclyde for pharmacy yet?

No not yet, got RGU back last month but nothing from Strathclyde. Making me panic 😂
(edited 2 months ago)
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Hey, I heard back last month. Fingers crossed for you both 🤞🏻
Reply 3
Original post by SDocherty111

Have they given you a date for interview?
Original post by lauren1311
Have they given you a date for interview?

Not yet. I’m led to believe that unlike RGU they don’t give much notice about interviews. From what I’ve heard candidates are only given a week to prepare whereas for RGU, I got just over a month.
Reply 5

Congratulations. I only submitted my application a few days before the deadline so I’m guessing they have a lot to get through
Reply 6
Not yet. I’m led to believe that unlike RGU they don’t give much notice about interviews. From what I’ve heard candidates are only given a week to prepare whereas for RGU, I got just over a month.

Congrats!
Yeah Im hoping they get back soon. Ive got an unconditional for RGU, just waiting on strathclyde cause i dont want to move 😩
Reply 7
Yes, I heard back late November. Offer for BC advanced chem and bio as well as a successful interview. Heard nothing about date of interview yet though, anyone heard any more information regarding interview? X
Reply 8
Also holding an unconditional for RGU but don't want to move either !! 🥲
Reply 9
Original post by RAlpine011
Also holding an unconditional for RGU but don't want to move either !! 🥲
literally im too scared 😂. Hoping they reply got an email today from them about application support so dk what that means but yeah. Real scared
literally im too scared 😂. Hoping they reply got an email today from them about application support so dk what that means but yeah. Real scared
Ugh hope they get back to you soon! 😭I'm going mad waiting for interview date hahaha🥲
Ugh hope they get back to you soon! 😭I'm going mad waiting for interview date hahaha🥲
i hope they get back to you soon!!
Its so stressful sitting waiting on replies. I hate it
Reply 12
When did you submit your application. It is very stressful, I’m getting more impatient by the day
Original post by Lisaball123
When did you submit your application. It is very stressful, I’m getting more impatient by the day
End of December just before school finished like the 19th of something like that.
I applied 1st Nov and heard back 28th Nov x
Sorry not 1st! 21st is when I applied 😅
Sorry not 1st! 21st is when I applied 😅
oh man that was so quick. Wow!
oh man that was so quick. Wow!
I know, I was so shocked! I think it was because it was early so they had less applications at that time maybe 🤔🙂
Just received email from strathclyde with details about interview! No date included though 🫠hoping we have at least a few days to prep! Fingers crossed for you all 🤞
Just received email from strathclyde with details about interview! No date included though 🫠hoping we have at least a few days to prep! Fingers crossed for you all 🤞
YASS! amazing news well done!! Hopefully us waiting will hear soon, they must be doinng batches. So excited for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending