The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick accounting and finance

Has anyone applied to University of Warwick for BSc Accounting and Finance with Foundation Year?
Original post by Silervnq
Has anyone applied to University of Warwick for BSc Accounting and Finance with Foundation Year?

I have but I haven’t heard back from them
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Itsmeeehb
I have but I haven’t heard back from them
I haven’t heard back from them either :/
I haven’t heard back from them either :/

They are taking so long 😭
Reply 4
They are taking so long 😭
I was wondering if you know any information about their selection days? I heard that WBS for short-listed people only holds one selection day each year, which is also in March. So that got me a bit worried🥲
I was wondering if you know any information about their selection days? I heard that WBS for short-listed people only holds one selection day each year, which is also in March. So that got me a bit worried🥲

No sorry I don’t know anything about the selection day. If it’s in March that’s worrying. Do you know if it’s in person?
Reply 6
No sorry I don’t know anything about the selection day. If it’s in March that’s worrying. Do you know if it’s in person?
As far as i know it is in person and the whole process is divided into three parts. You do a 30 minute written assessment, group discussion and then an interview
As far as i know it is in person and the whole process is divided into three parts. You do a 30 minute written assessment, group discussion and then an interview

Damn that feels intense

Quick Reply

Latest