The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

University Of Glasgow Scots Law Offers

Hello,

There are so many peoploe who have received offer from UofG for Scot’s Law. I’m contextual and haven’t received anything. May be a coincidence but all of my friends have had theirs back and they all have ABCD surnames. Is it by surname, rejections, contextual. What order do they send these in, if any order at all?

Scroll to see replies

I sadly don't think there's any pattern to it. I know people who've received offers and are contextual, non and have surnames up to O in the alphabet 😆 Haven't heard any rejections irl but have seen a good few on here. Good luck! (Still waiting here too...😆)
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MollieMcKezie
I sadly don't think there's any pattern to it. I know people who've received offers and are contextual, non and have surnames up to O in the alphabet 😆 Haven't heard any rejections irl but have seen a good few on here. Good luck! (Still waiting here too...😆)

Yes, if I’m being honest I agree with you. Think I was panicking yesterday (still am today). All I’m doing is hoping. Thank you
Original post by LennoxLH
Yes, if I’m being honest I agree with you. Think I was panicking yesterday (still am today). All I’m doing is hoping. Thank you

I get it, feel the same, Glasgow is definitely my first choice. Best of luck
Reply 4
Original post by MollieMcKezie
I get it, feel the same, Glasgow is definitely my first choice. Best of luck

You too!
Offer here tonight! Condition 1B adv higher any subject!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #1
Offer here tonight! Condition 1B adv higher any subject!

Good for you, what time did that come through for you?
Good for you, what time did that come through for you?

17:52 to be precise!
Reply 8
17:52 to be precise!

Well done! Think the window of offers is shut tonight. Hopefully I get it tomorrow.
Well done! Think the window of offers is shut tonight. Hopefully I get it tomorrow.

You will don’t stress
Hello,
There are so many peoploe who have received offer from UofG for Scot’s Law. I’m contextual and haven’t received anything. May be a coincidence but all of my friends have had theirs back and they all have ABCD surnames. Is it by surname, rejections, contextual. What order do they send these in, if any order at all?

Hello, i’m in the same boat. I’m just wondering did you participate in REACH ect, and what are your grades/LNAT :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by anonymous8876
Hello, i’m in the same boat. I’m just wondering did you participate in REACH ect, and what are your grades/LNAT :smile:

So reach isn’t available where I am. It’s for west of Scotland only schools. So no I didn’t. Grades aren’t great, 2 A’s a B and a C. LNAT 23. Chances aren’t looking to great, but I would literally do their summer school if I had too.
So reach isn’t available where I am. It’s for west of Scotland only schools. So no I didn’t. Grades aren’t great, 2 A’s a B and a C. LNAT 23. Chances aren’t looking to great, but I would literally do their summer school if I had too.

me either, as i’m not in a school that offers reach. I have 4A and 2B at higher and a 27 LNAT plus a fair bit of experience and a decent PS (plus being contextual) so here’s hoping 🤞🏻
Reply 13
me either, as i’m not in a school that offers reach. I have 4A and 2B at higher and a 27 LNAT plus a fair bit of experience and a decent PS (plus being contextual) so here’s hoping 🤞🏻

You will definetly get in. That is some really good grades. I won’t get in due to my grades. However yours are insane. Especially for contextual!
You will definetly get in. That is some really good grades. I won’t get in due to my grades. However yours are insane. Especially for contextual!

yours are also brilliant given you’re contextual, fingers crossed for us both. I’m so panicked that i’ve not done reach!!
Reply 15
yours are also brilliant given you’re contextual, fingers crossed for us both. I’m so panicked that i’ve not done reach!!

Thank you, I’m sure we will both be there! I honestly don’t think reach matters, I’m sure I read somewhere that a few people this year who are contextual, received offers and they haven’t done reach
Thank you, I’m sure we will both be there! I honestly don’t think reach matters, I’m sure I read somewhere that a few people this year who are contextual, received offers and they haven’t done reach

gosh i hope so, keeping my fingers crossed for the both of us. i’m kinda nervous bc last year a fair few people got automatically rejected bc glasgow just didn’t reply, praying that won’t happen again 🤞🏻🤞🏻
You will don’t stress

i wonder if therell be any offers tn, im a contextual student and still waiting, all my friends got offers yesterday so im panicking a wee bit
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous #2
i wonder if therell be any offers tn, im a contextual student and still waiting, all my friends got offers yesterday so im panicking a wee bit

I hope so
I hope so

seems to be abt this time, just worried that my application is a bit weak compared to others

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending