The Student Room Group

Italia conti 2024

Hii I’ve been offered a place on the BA acting course at Italia Conti - is anyone else due to start in September :smile:?
Reply 1
Original post by Nadsled
Hii I’ve been offered a place on the BA acting course at Italia Conti - is anyone else due to start in September :smile:?

When did you send the self audition tape? I sent mine on the 4th of march, i didn’t get any response….
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Djdjhsjs
When did you send the self audition tape? I sent mine on the 4th of march, i didn’t get any response….

I sent my initial self tape in Jan and then had my recall a few weeks ago.
Reply 3
Original post by Nadsled
I sent my initial self tape in Jan and then had my recall a few weeks ago.

Can you please tell me what you have to do for the recall ? Thank you
Reply 4
Can you please tell me what you have to do for the recall ? Thank you

We did 3 workshops; movement, singing and improv and then some of us stayed back to do our monologues in the afternoon
Reply 5
Original post by Nadsled
We did 3 workshops; movement, singing and improv and then some of us stayed back to do our monologues in the afternoon

Congratulations for the offer and good luck!!! Thank you for the information!
Reply 6
Congratulations for the offer and good luck!!! Thank you for the information!

Thankyou! Good luck to you also 😁
Original post by Nadsled

Congratulations! Did you get offered the place on the day? Or did they let you know later? Thanks 👍🏻
Reply 8
Original post by Daveryandirect
Congratulations! Did you get offered the place on the day? Or did they let you know later? Thanks 👍🏻

Thankyou! I believe it was about 1.5 weeks later they let me know.
Reply 9
Original post by Nadsled

That’s interesting- my daughter wasn’t sure if she would have to prepare a song for the acting recall. I guess she will - unless your place was musical theatre?
Reply 10
Original post by Bozat
That’s interesting- my daughter wasn’t sure if she would have to prepare a song for the acting recall. I guess she will - unless your place was musical theatre?

I didn’t have to prepare a song, they provided us with a song; we sang as a group and individually.
Original post by Nadsled

Hi I’ve also been offered a place! There’s a few of us with a group chat on Snapchat if you want to let me know your username. I don’t know if you can sent that privately on this page?
Original post by Nadsled
Hey! Congrats! I actually deleted Snapchat a while ago but my IG is abbielasledj can chat on there :smile:

No worries, and congrats to you too😆 I’ve just requested to follow you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending