The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

How long do you have to accept an unconditional offer for Kingston uni?

So I recently got accepted to kingston uni graduate diploma program and in the email it doesn’t say till when I can accept the offer, it only say that after I accept it I have 14 days to cancel the offer.
Does anyone know what’s the deadline for accepting an unconditional offer from Kingston uni?
Original post by Anonymous #1
So I recently got accepted to kingston uni graduate diploma program and in the email it doesn’t say till when I can accept the offer, it only say that after I accept it I have 14 days to cancel the offer.
Does anyone know what’s the deadline for accepting an unconditional offer from Kingston uni?

Not sure. With things like this you would have to call and say you want to speak to the admission department the deadline and how you accept the offer?
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi there @Anonymous #1, congratulations on your offer at Kingston University! Depending on your course of study, you should receive an email to accept the offer via through the University's Online Student Information System (OSIS). Alternatively, some PGCE courses require a formal reply to the University through UCAS.
If the details of the deadline aren't in the email they sent you, I suggest checking OSIS platform and contacting the university's admission team at [email protected] !
Hope this helps :smile:

Zhi En
(Kingston Student Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending