The Student Room Group

Cardiff Sixth Form College

Hello !! ><
I just received an offer to study one year gcse course at Cardiff sixth form, and i am curious about its school life there and would people studying there currently encourage people to study aboard there.
Original post by Idontwannastudy
Hello !! ><
I just received an offer to study one year gcse course at Cardiff sixth form, and i am curious about its school life there and would people studying there currently encourage people to study aboard there.

Hi there! Congratulations on your offer 🙂 As a Cardiff University Student its hard for me to say much about school life specifically at Cardiff Sixth Form College but I am really happy to talk about living here in Cardiff.

So as far as I'm aware, you'd be based mostly in city center. Cardiff is a nice vibrant city and everything is pretty much at a walkable distance. You got pretty much everything you need nearby, and there are a variety of shops for different budgets! University life is different to sixth form life haha but I would always recommend Cardiff as a lovely city to live in regardless :smile:

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest