The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Registration Pack... grrr...

Just wondering how many people are still waiting for theirs?
I'm a little annoyed as it may mean it's impossible to get tickets for the fresher's ball and other things that have a limited number of tickets. Not to mention the extra stress from feeling completely in the dark about everything!
Sitting here waiting for the postman... apparantly I should recieve it early this week.
What does the pack actually include? Is there actually anything that important in it because I keep getting mixed vibes on here.
I know I'm proberbly just stressing unnecessarily as a result of pre-uni nerves :tongue:
xxxx
Reply 1
Okay... the post has finally arrived with a freshers hand book yey! Is this the same as the registration pack everyone's been getting? And the deadline for a fresher's apck has been extended to 15th Sept.... therefore if I put it straight in the post do you think it will get there b4 the deadline? Why have I only recieved it 2 DAYS b4 the deadline and after the normal deadline!!!!!??
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
its the same if it contains a lil registration booklet

why not ring them and ask if it would be sent to you? you may be able to get it when you get there? it should get there first class if you post it asap but dont take my word for it lol
Reply 3
Nope there's no registration booklet it's all stuff from the student union!!! Ahhh... I'm so annoyed... it doesn't give me alot of faith in the university if a few days before I go I still don't even know how I'm supposed to register!!!
Reply 4
They sent the Freshers handbook seperate. The Registration booklet is available on the website somewhere... Its not very exciting.
Reply 5
I'm so stressed starting university is seeming such a trial. The university haven't sent me anything and who even knows what's going on with the student loan!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Okay.... feel much better for that... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 6
And just called the student loans people and they can't deal with my call due to a huge volume of calls.... Now I wonder why that's the case? The fools, the fools. :mad:
Reply 7
:s Well I don't think I've got the freshers handbook then...whats that??
Reply 8
Basically it's the student union website in a booklet... list of socities, who's on the commitee, what services they provide etc etc
Reply 9
wonder why i havent had it..
Reply 10
I had info about registering ages ago and I thought that was it. But today (2 days before I depart) I receive more info from history department giving me more places I need to go on registering week! and I thought about 5 appointments each day was bad enough!
Reply 11
I'm doind history and politics yet have recieved no information regarding registering. :eek:
Reply 12
It might not necesarily be the uni... Royal Mail is a complete shambles remember!!
Reply 13
Jenna999
It might not necesarily be the uni... Royal Mail is a complete shambles remember!!

Yeah 14million lost every year! Rediculous. Altho I must say machester have never been the most organised of Unis!
Reply 14
Well... my friend is doing the same course and hasn't heard either so I think it's more likely to be the uni. Although my post doesn't arrive till 2.00 these days so it could be the post. Who knows!! Anyway I've emailed the university and will have to see what they say. xxxx

Latest

Trending

Trending