The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
There are plenty of graduates earning no more than 10k a year
Reply 21
You guys must be well paid my friend did a similar job at a different uni and got paid 12k ish.
Reply 22
My point was though that their may be plenty of graduates on £10k a year but they will probably soon get pay rises. From what I have seen most the graduates I know with crappy jobs are the ones that aimed to high and refused to take jobs that were beneath them unti having to take any job that comes along.
Reply 23
it is a universal truth that minority hold = prestige
and majority hold= common
Reply 24
seana
it is a universal truth that minority hold = prestige
and majority hold= common

Erm yep and people with degrees are still in the minority. At the moment (2001 census) the amount of people in the UK educated to degree level or higher is 19% but in 2011 that figure will be more like 25%.

There is more graduates in the cities, for example in my area 52% of people are graduates where is a remote village its probably more like 5%.
Reply 25
amazingtrade
Erm yep and people with degrees are still in the minority. At the moment (2001 census) the amount of people in the UK educated to degree level or higher is 19% but in 2011 that figure will be more like 25%.

There is more graduates in the cities, for example in my area 52% of people are graduates where is a remote village its probably more like 5%.

are you saying that Blair's plans will in no way affect the current stats??

Latest

Trending

Trending