The Student Room Group

Unit 19 health and social care, HELP PLEASE!!

I would really appreciate if someone is will to help e.g sent their unit 19 work, I know I'm asking for much but I think if you never ask you'll never know.

My course is ending this month, I've done half and struggling to finish and everything is due next. Think of it as a act of good deed :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

hey did you get this done in the end please? im currently stuck on it now :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by summerchedgyx
hey did you get this done in the end please? im currently stuck on it now :frown:

Hey I’ll check through my emails in a few hours
thank you, much appreciated :smile: x
Reply 4
i messaged you
Original post by omgcherie
i messaged you

Hi, I am stuck on Unit 19 assignment 2 - By chance if you have done it can you help me with it?

You can message me privately - thank you
hi can you message me too please
Hi I am also stuck on unit 19 task 2 is anyone able to help, thanks
Could you please help me aswell if that's okii
Original post by Crazybunny258
Could you please help me aswell if that's okii

I did ask for help but that was when i just sent in my first assignment thinking i will be doing assignment 2 but my school decided to stop year 12 units and start year 13 - unit 3,4,17
@keri Are you overwhelmed with school work ? I can help you with your research and essays as I offer tutoring help, PM if Interested 🤗
Reply 11
I have studied health and social care and got D*D*D, so if anyones struggling let me know xx
Original post by Aisha24
I have studied health and social care and got D*D*D, so if anyones struggling let me know xx

Can you help me with Unit 3? I want to get M or D
For now, I just want a M - I want to do my best but how

For unit 4, Just want a M
For unit 4, Is it okay for you to check my plan and answers when i have completed it
Reply 13
Yes, ill be more than happy to check your plan
Reply 14
contact me wa.me/12192652612
i will help
I can help. I have done several of the same
Original post by Aisha24

can you please help me on unit 7- principles of safe practice ? x I really want to get a D
Reply 17
what do u need help with
Original post by Aisha24
what do u need help with

I'm on the Ps, do i need to make it that detailed ?
idk if I'm doing it right
Reply 19
Original post by Aisha24

hi would you be able to help me with unit 7 p2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending