hes got a secrect to tell you :tongue:

:frown: :frown: dont be mean
Reply 41
kriztinae
:mad: thats my boyfriend!!

i meant jason is gay as in gayish kinda gay like --> :smile:
Reply 42
tis_me_lord
I'm probably the only person that finds it funny, everyone else takes it really seriously.

Did anybody see that Denmark bloke dive against Czech Republic, that was just stupid!

yeah gronkjear, it was definitly the best dive of the tournament. he somehow trips over himself and propels him self in the air to do a flip. best in slow-mo
TheWolf
i meant jason is gay as in gayish kinda gay like --> :smile:

good! now im of to paint my nails! cya football people later!
Reply 44
Goooooo Portugalll!!
Reply 45
PORTUGAL!!!

They've got the home support :tongue:
COME ON HOLLAND!!!!!!!!

NETHERLANDS!!!!!!!!
For some reason I have a tendency to support Holland at times even though I have no formal connections with them. Strange....
NDGAARONDI
For some reason I have a tendency to support Holland at times even though I have no formal connections with them. Strange....

lol same, with me it's probably because Ronald De Boer is my favourite footballer ever...
Yeah but I don't even have many favourites who are Ducth. May it was because how I thought of the other Ruud :tongue:
Protugal are going to murder Holland...or i hope they do. Oh my god...i used to really like the Dutch now i dont know why i hate them.
I don't know why you hate them either.. :tongue:
Reply 52
i wouldnt write off the home support that portugal have, think of south korea in the world cup.....
MattG
i wouldnt write off the home support that portugal have, think of south korea in the world cup.....

they cheated!

Latest

Trending

Trending