this is the site freewebs.com/gettaller

is the best!!

i gained 3 inches in a matter of weeks

not even 2 months

from 5'6 to 5'9

its only 15bucks!!!

thanks!! it works!!!
Reply 61
Havn't read all the posts, but I would imagine that eating a good diet might help. Example: I know some twins, one was anorexic, The one who was anorexic is really short now, and the other twin is tall. In other words, a bad diet can stunt growth, because energy is needed to grow.

hmmmm but you probably have a good diet... so that won't help much.
Reply 62
havent read the whole thread, but i personally dislike tall, thin women. must be a male dominance thing.
Reply 63
My friend went to the doctor because she thought she was too small and had stopped growing, it turned out that she had a problem with the villi in her intestines and couldn't absorb the nutrients properly so now she can't eat any things with gluten in like flour and stuff...
Reply 64
Freewebs.com/gettaller

For Only 15 Bucks You Get Everything About Getting Taller Lol

I Tried It It Fkn Works!!
Reply 65
CasperUK
Well currently i am 176cm which is 1cm or so under 5"10, i havent grown since year 9 though and rather worringly i can still fit into my year 8 jacket lol. I'm in A2 now but was wondering is there any way to grow? I read that it is quite possible for a person to grow another 4" at the age of 21+ but this involved sleepin on floors to straight out the spine curvatures etc etc. I've also heard commonly that peopls stop growing at 21, but I'm only 17 and seemed to have stopped, is there any way for me to reach 6 foot (182cm)?

anything is welcome

do what that girl did...the one who needed to be taller to become an air hostess....she had her legs broken in three places and then had her bones realigned so she was about 10cm taller.
Reply 66
Adhsur
I'm so short - 17 and barely 5'3"!! I wish there was a way of getting taller too.
hey im 14 and im small as well
Reply 67
ddan
hey im 14 and im small as well

I woke up very early one morning for some odd reason (about 4) and was watchin CNN :confused: and they were talking about this "thing" its a little electronic device like a pen (like the sort they use to inject insulin) and this thing pinches the skin (its not a needle) and injects something into the body..its scientifically proven and will be available in a few yrs they say (probably ages)
Reply 68
ok people iknow whats your problem and i hope i can solve it. i think that the products like prolex,.... are really shit. thats why i do exercises and what the hell it really works. the only thing you have to do is stick to them it only takes 10 min. of your time in the morning and in the evening.

do you want me to send you the exersices just email me at [email protected] and tell me your age current height country you live in and the reason you want it. just do it. its free.

good luke.
Reply 69
Eat more, at 18 it will be too late to make any significant height increases now though :frown:
Reply 70
CasperUK
Well currently i am 176cm which is 1cm or so under 5"10, i havent grown since year 9 though and rather worringly i can still fit into my year 8 jacket lol. I'm in A2 now but was wondering is there any way to grow? I read that it is quite possible for a person to grow another 4" at the age of 21+ but this involved sleepin on floors to straight out the spine curvatures etc etc. I've also heard commonly that peopls stop growing at 21, but I'm only 17 and seemed to have stopped, is there any way for me to reach 6 foot (182cm)?

anything is welcome

Brazil nuts are meant to encourage a growth in height.
Reply 71
tall people die younger
Reply 72
I'm young and I'm nearly six foot.
Yeh.
I am just 14 and 5'8 not that short,
4Ed
not if you're kate moss...

Actually, the specifications given by almost all modelling agencies is women have to be 5'7" or over. Which is pretty tall.
Mad Caddie
do what that girl did...the one who needed to be taller to become an air hostess....she had her legs broken in three places and then had her bones realigned so she was about 10cm taller.

Yeah, that's becoming quite popular in China and Japan, but you end up looking ridiculous, with unnaturally long shins.
Reply 76
suspicious_fish
Actually, the specifications given by almost all modelling agencies is women have to be 5'7" or over. Which is pretty tall.

well i'm 5'8" and it doesn't seem that tall at all? I always thought that it was at the upper end of normal?
Reply 77
yOUR_dESTINY
I am just 14 and 5'8 not that short,

I am 15 and I am "6"
i have a friend and she is 17 and a half but she is only 5ft (small) bless her
so do i

Latest

Trending

Trending