The Student Room Group

Varna Medical University Bulgaria Test Preparation 2024

hey guys. I am planning to apply to Varna in the coming year. However the test preparations items- the handbook of biology and chemistry is nearly impossible for me to get. I currently live as a resident in the Middle East and the university is not providing shipping service here.Also they are not able to provide any communication through email to purchase an ebook so I have decided not to make a wire transfer as there is no notifications from the university's side. Any student currently in Varna or alumnis who have the ebook can provide me with it? As this is crucial time for me to prepare for the test and i am unable to get the ebook. Thanks in advance. Kindly message me personally or reply with details in the comments.
Reply 1
Don't apply to Inter Hecs they are the worst in terms of providing correct advise and support and they also took my advance money of £500 with no conscience despite me withdrawing from the process after 1 week. They had not done any admin work!! Not professional!
Reply 2
Original post by littlebird101
hey guys. I am planning to apply to Varna in the coming year. However the test preparations items- the handbook of biology and chemistry is nearly impossible for me to get. I currently live as a resident in the Middle East and the university is not providing shipping service here.Also they are not able to provide any communication through email to purchase an ebook so I have decided not to make a wire transfer as there is no notifications from the university's side. Any student currently in Varna or alumnis who have the ebook can provide me with it? As this is crucial time for me to prepare for the test and i am unable to get the ebook. Thanks in advance. Kindly message me personally or reply with details in the comments.

Hello, I’m currently studying medicine in Bulgaria and I would recommend you to apply through an agency. They provide learning materials and everything for you and make your life so much easier. I know someone who works at SME which is the best agency. If you need help just tell me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending