The Student Room Group

DE&S MOD graduate scheme 2024

Hiya, I’ve noticed there isn’t any thread yet for this years application cohort so thought I’d make one.

Has anyone heard back from their assessment days yet?

Scroll to see replies

I did my assessment centre on the last week and they said it will be a couple of weeks.
Reply 2
Original post by ———————-
I did my assessment centre on the last week and they said it will be a couple of weeks.
So you’re hoping to hear back this week then? Did they also say to you to email ‘by the end of the month’ if you’ve not heard anything?
Reply 3
Original post by Lucy_m808
Hiya, I’ve noticed there isn’t any thread yet for this years application cohort so thought I’d make one. Has anyone heard back from their assessment days yet?
I had mine on the 8th feb and they said around mid March but by end of March latest.
Reply 4
I heard it would be the 18th March - today but I've not heard anything. They said if you don't hear from them by the end of this week then to get in contact
Reply 5
Original post by Zua123
I heard it would be the 18th March - today but I've not heard anything. They said if you don't hear from them by the end of this week then to get in contact
Ah thank you! Yeah I’ve still not heard anything either - painfully long wait! 😣
Reply 6
Anything yet? (I haven't)
Reply 7
Original post by Zua123
Anything yet? (I haven't)
Nope nothing myself !
Anyone heard anything today?
Reply 9
Nope!
Still nothing
Original post by Student2000!9
Anyone heard anything today?

I emailed them yesterday and they said should hear back by end of March
Reply 12
Anyone heard anything?☹️ really hoping will be before Easter!
Reply 13
Original post by Lucy_m808
Anyone heard anything?☹️ really hoping will be before Easter!
I did my assessment end of Feb and haven't had anything yet either! Yes really hoping it'll be before the Easter break but not long to go now 😬
Reply 14
Surely must be today or tomorrow as that's the last working day of march..hope so!
Original post by Zua123
Surely must be today or tomorrow as that's the last working day of march..hope so!
Was thinking the same. By Friday 🤞
Did everyone get the email saying next week?
Original post by whispa23436
Did everyone get the email saying next week?

Nope I haven’t received any email since my assessment day which was at the end of feb
At the end of my Assessment day I asked the interviewers when I will potentially hear back if I was successful or not. They told me you can expect to hear back between the end of march and start of april.
Reply 19
No haven't had an email but that's good to know!

Quick Reply

Latest