The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queens university Belfast Nursing

I’ve applied for mental health nursing BSc at queens and ulster (Magee campus). I got an email from Ulster sending me the interview link and another email saying the same interview would be used for my queens application as they were taking a joint approach. I got the declaration email from queens and completed it but haven’t heard back from the interview from either universities. Has anyone heard anything back yet?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’ve applied for mental health nursing BSc at queens and ulster (Magee campus). I got an email from Ulster sending me the interview link and another email saying the same interview would be used for my queens application as they were taking a joint approach. I got the declaration email from queens and completed it but haven’t heard back from the interview from either universities. Has anyone heard anything back yet?

I dont think they release offers until ucas deadline, which is 16th May. I think Ulster might release their offers sooner tho x
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Original post by Colehewitt21
I dont think they release offers until ucas deadline, which is 16th May. I think Ulster might release their offers sooner tho x

Ohh okay thank you
No problem, & good luck!
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Original post by Anonymous

Just that they are waiting to hear how many places they can offer and offers will be out before deadline day

Did you get an email from queens or uu friday to say offers will be made before deadline?
No I haven’t heard anything
I’ve got an offer from queens for psychology but not heard about nursing yet
No I haven’t heard anything
i had an email friday to say offers will be made before deadline, did you check junk mail? Unless they are sending that email out in batches
I’ve got an offer from queens for psychology but not heard about nursing yet

Nursing must be the last out of all the degrees to get a decision 🤦🏼*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending