The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cassi
But you don't have biology A level so remember that if you apply to do BioNatSci you'll probably get asked biology related questions in the interview even though they only require chemistry! Best to do physNatSci and then take biological options if you're interested such as cells or even geology! You can swap over when you get there.

Yeah, sorry, my post was unclear... I rambled onto choosing options! Yeah, best to apply for phys natsci - you don't actually have to choose your options until you're there.

Sorry about that:smile:
Reply 21
thank you !!! are you doing bio/phy nat sci? have heart set on going to cambridge (i no, i no its hard and aiming high/probs will be disappointed!!)
my offer for bio natsci is AAA and A in AS further maths at tit hall so quite scary! good luck anyway!
Reply 23
devilschild
my offer for bio natsci is AAA and A in AS further maths at tit hall so quite scary! good luck anyway!

Tit Hall is such a pretty college...
Reply 24
Tek
Tit Hall is such a pretty college...

Shame about the unfortunate nickname :biggrin:
Reply 25
Helenia
Shame about the unfortunate nickname :biggrin:

Eh!! I'll have you know that we take pride in it :tongue:
Reply 26
I am post a-level but I had AAAA in bio chem maths french. I also thought medicine and law were more competitive than Natsci. Anyways, why does everyone love New Scientist? Focus rules!!!!!!!!!!
dreamer
I am post a-level but I had AAAA in bio chem maths french. I also thought medicine and law were more competitive than Natsci. Anyways, why does everyone love New Scientist? Focus rules!!!!!!!!!!

NewScientist has the Feedback pages:smile:
Reply 28
True, but Focus is usually easier to understand!

Latest

Trending

Trending