The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anne
hi
i been away for a good few weeks and know i back i just thought to say hi and how are you all doing?

yay!!! i dunno who you are but yay!! i'm ok thanks!! :biggrin: you? where have you been?
Reply 2
i been in hospital trying to find out whats wrong with me! but they haven't so i had my birthday within the hospital i woundn't have mind minded but i turned 21.
Reply 3
Anne
i been in hospital trying to find out whats wrong with me! but they haven't so i had my birthday within the hospital i woundn't have mind minded but i turned 21.

awww right, hope you're better. :smile: but why did you go to hospital?
Reply 4
Aww hope you feel better :smile:
Reply 5
kita
Aww hope you feel better :smile:

!
Reply 6
well i not any better but they needed the bed so they kicked me out but about 10 months ago i started to get this pain, know it so bad i struggle to walk some days but others i can walk abit; though i get so light headed i end upfalling on the floor.
Reply 7
Yay! (?)

EDIT: About being back i mean...
Reply 8
Anne
well i not any better but they needed the bed so they kicked me out but about 10 months ago i started to get this pain, know it so bad i struggle to walk some days but others i can walk abit; though i get so light headed i end upfalling on the floor.

:s-smilie: pain in your back? and they couldnt find anything wrong!??
Reply 9
no it not in my back but at my leftside of my stomach
Reply 10
Anne
no it not in my back but at my leftside of my stomach

ooo i get pains on the right side of mine...going round the waist into the back...but i think that is / was my kidney infection just recovering itself....:biggrin:

They done any tests and stuff???
Reply 11
they done so many test i'm sick of it from a simple bood test to an op but it seems to be getting wost
Reply 12
well i got to go now! see ya
Reply 13
i remember you, it's good to see you back here. Hope you get better.
Reply 14
Fly By
yay!!! i dunno who you are but yay!! i'm ok thanks!! :biggrin: you? where have you been?

hey! i dont know who u r either but "hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo"
Reply 15
Dude
i remember you, it's good to see you back here. Hope you get better.

Do you hope its all good!

Well i seeing my specailist a week today so hopefull i be better soon
I dont recall you either, though I sincerely hope that your mystery ailment is sorted out - falling over cant be good!
Reply 17
But I Didn't Fall Over?
Reply 18
Anne
But I Didn't Fall Over?

but falling over can't be good though...:biggrin:
Reply 19
no i suppose not

Latest

Trending

Trending