The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

O2 because i'm with them
Reply 2
Best in the world tmn!

best here in uk?- good question I have several different numbers as they are all pretty rubbish!

All suggestions welcome...
Reply 3
network probably vodafone- best coverage ( I think)
model nokia 5140- I love it :tongue:
Reply 4
_Shines_
network probably vodafone- best coverage ( I think)
model nokia 5140- I love it :tongue:

Nah its all about O2, Vodaphone are too expensive.
bradders
NOTE: The question is not which network you are with, but which network you think is best.

Best for what exactly?

Vodafone is by far in-front of its competitors when it comes to size, financial power, technology and for business customers.

O2 is probably best for the normal user price wise though, with Virgin best for the very occassional user.

I am with O2 as it is cheapest for my needs.
Reply 6
bradders
If you could start again - clean slate, or rather mobile - which network and which model would you go for?

All have their merits and bad points :

Voda - Good reception, though quite dear.
Orange - Decent customer service, though expensive.
T-Mobile - No comment.
Virgin - Good deal for texting if you know other peeps on Virgin, and you get credit on the sim card! £5!!! Free voicemail!!!
Three - Excellent value for money, though reception and customer service leave much to be desired!
02 - Good tariffs, as they are the only network that include text in your allowance!
Reply 7
Bhaal85
All have their merits and bad points :

Voda - Good reception, though quite dear.
Orange - Decent customer service, though expensive.
T-Mobile - No comment.
Virgin - Good deal for texting if you know other peeps on Virgin, and you get credit on the sim card! £5!!! Free voicemail!!!
Three - Excellent value for money, though reception and customer service leave much to be desired!
02 - Good tariffs, as they are the only network that include text in your allowance!

no true, u can get txts with orange
Reply 8
hester
no true, u can get txts with orange

£8 for 120 texts. Rip off.
Reply 9
virgin mobile but only because i know loads of other people on it so texts are really cheap and i don't normally phone people, the free voicemail is good and i've never had any problem with reception.
Reply 10
midnight
virgin mobile but only because i know loads of other people on it so texts are really cheap and i don't normally phone people, the free voicemail is good and i've never had any problem with reception.

They backbone off T-Mobile.
it has 2 be o2, no other network gives as much as they do.
Virgin is the best - free voicemail and text another Virgin mobile for 3p :smile:
Reply 13
Vodafone isnt! it eats your money! it is really annoying and i'm on it! but i have just got an upgrade on my new phone and i am getting a 7210i or a 7210i on tuesday (my dad cant remember which one he ordered for me lol)
Reply 14
i like vodafone, good coverage in the uk plus they have good international agreements with other networks. Cost wise they're not too bad either- £22.50 or so a month for 100 XNetwork minutes anytime and 50 texts.
Custard
7210i or a 7210i on tuesday (my dad cant remember which one he ordered for me lol)

??? same phone twice there. i like orange good coverage, it's really good abroad and they have those swipe cards. the voicemail is a bitch though. oh and they do have good customer service
Reply 16
02!!!! I still gt free txts since may when I last topped up 10 pounds!!! lol! I still have around 7 quid of credit!!!
Reply 17
JnA
02!!!! I still gt free txts since may when I last topped up 10 pounds!!! lol! I still have around 7 quid of credit!!!

lol... You obviously dont send texts often.
Reply 18
Rayban
lol... You obviously dont send texts often.

i do. i feel guilty when someone sends me a txt and i dont bother replying
Orange, because then it says orange on the phone and that amuses me.

Latest

Trending

Trending