The Student Room Group

BBC Apprenticeship 2024

Hi I've applied to the L6 Software Engineering Apprenticeship

I wanted to create a thread for people applying in 2024 since I haven't seen much for this year. I'm not sure if this is an actual degree that is accredited or where this degree can lead me to in the future. If you have any tips, experiences or a just general chat about BBC apprenticeships please feel free to do it in this thread. Thanks
(edited 4 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Taha-
Hi I've applied to the L6 Software Engineering Apprenticeship

I wanted to create a thread for people applying in 2024 since I haven't seen much for this year. I'm not sure if this is an actual degree that is accredited or where this degree can lead me to in the future. If you have any tips, experiences or a just general chat about BBC apprenticeships please feel free to do it in this thread. Thanks

Have you got the result of the cappfinity assesment?
Reply 2
Original post by OPG3215
Have you got the result of the cappfinity assesment?

No just a feedback report.
Reply 3
Anyone got a reply back after the online assessment?
Reply 4
Original post by mojebow259

Only got a feedback report followed up by another email saying that they will be shortly reviewing your responses. Hope we get the result soon icl.
I applied for the level 7 solicitor apprenticeship. Also waiting to hear back after the capfinity. good luck everyone
Reply 6
i also applied to the business analyst route been a few week since I did the assessment
Original post by Taha-

No just a feedback report.

Neither, did it a lil while ago but nothing yet
Applied for the L6 SE apprenticeship and did the assessment. Received feedback but nothing else yet.
Reply 9
I applied for the ux design one and got told today I passed the online assessment, waiting to do the next stage now
Original post by Paulina.nk
I applied for the ux design one and got told today I passed the online assessment, waiting to do the next stage now

Did they say what the next stage would be?
Reply 11
Original post by burnttoast03
Did they say what the next stage would be?

I think it’s a video interview about strengths
Hi , just received the email about the video interview what work of questions do you reckon they’d ask
Reply 13
Original post by mojebow259

Hi do you know what ur questions where for the online interview you completed . I think it’s about 3/4 questions
Thank you !
Reply 14
Following as applied for UX apprenticeship and got invitation for video interview. Hoping to get some tips as well 😀
Reply 15
Original post by darpowska
Following as applied for UX apprenticeship and got invitation for video interview. Hoping to get some tips as well 😀

yepp sameee
Hi all, I did the BBC online assessment and virtual interview last year. If you want, I can give some advice on my experience of the BBC online assessment, virtual interview and assessment centre stage - what to expect and the best strategy for succeeding at this stage. Also I can help with some values research which can help put you in the top group of candidates. If anyone is interested, just reply to this and I'll send it over
Reply 17
Original post by apprentinsideryt
Hi all, I did the BBC online assessment and virtual interview last year. If you want, I can give some advice on my experience of the BBC online assessment, virtual interview and assessment centre stage - what to expect and the best strategy for succeeding at this stage. Also I can help with some values research which can help put you in the top group of candidates. If anyone is interested, just reply to this and I'll send it over

that intresting i would like to see pls

This is so kind and sweet of you , thank you this would really help
Reply 19

I'd love to it would be really helpful thank you kindly ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending