The Student Room Group

TFL Apprenticeship Scheme 2024

Hey, just wondering if anyone else has applied for TfL’s apprenticeship scheme for a September 2024 start? :smile:

I’m on stage 2 for the recruitment resourcer one, so trying to prep for that asap.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by m.ahmed33
Hey, just wondering if anyone else has applied for TfL’s apprenticeship scheme for a September 2024 start? :smile:

I’m on stage 2 for the recruitment resourcer one, so trying to prep for that asap.

Hi any idea what to do for stage 1 I applied for it
Reply 2
Original post by Lovechannel2470
Hi any idea what to do for stage 1 I applied for it

Hi,

Stage 1 consists of questions which you order by choice. (top being most likely, bottom being least likely).

Stage 2 is similar but involves video questions too. Hope this helps
Reply 3

Hey, I have applied tor the finance apprenticeship at TFL. Finished stage 2 so now just waiting to see if I get into the AC or not.
Reply 4
I just got an email now saying I passed the second stage! But they said due to high applications they said there’s limited spaces for assessment day and are unable to progress all applicants through. But they said they are currently shortlisting candidates right now and I will get the outcome to know if I got in or not within four weeks. Icl it would be really annoying if I don’t get into the AC after I passed as well
Reply 5
Original post by pjoby20
I just got an email now saying I passed the second stage! But they said due to high applications they said there’s limited spaces for assessment day and are unable to progress all applicants through. But they said they are currently shortlisting candidates right now and I will get the outcome to know if I got in or not within four weeks. Icl it would be really annoying if I don’t get into the AC after I passed as well

Good luck 🙂

TfL apprenticeships are high in demand esp with level 4-6. (pretty sure that’s why they post them 2 months earlier than level 2-3)

I’d be surprised if I get through to the AC honestly. Hopefully both are outcomes are to AC’s 🫡
Reply 6
Original post by pjoby20

I just received the same email, so I’m assuming it’s a generic email to let us know that they’re choosing candidates for assessment days.

Hopefully we get through 🙂
Reply 7
Good luck 🙂

TfL apprenticeships are high in demand esp with level 4-6. (pretty sure that’s why they post them 2 months earlier than level 2-3)

I’d be surprised if I get through to the AC honestly. Hopefully both are outcomes are to AC’s 🫡

Thankyou! and congrats on getting to the AC as well. I think we are good because I talked to someone who is currently an apprentice at TFL and he had the same email
Reply 8

Yes ive applied for lifts and esclators level 3 ive done stage1 of the assesment and have just completed stage 2 im waiting on a reply back hopefully saying i have passed
I just received the same email, so I’m assuming it’s a generic email to let us know that they’re choosing candidates for assessment days.

Hopefully we get through 🙂

hey congrats, i got this too, what did you guys apply to?
Reply 10
Original post by ahamdkan1567

Level 3 lifts and esclators
Reply 11
Original post by ahamdkan1567

I applied to the level 4 finance apprenticeship
Hi,

Do U remember any of the questions that came up is stage 2
Reply 13
Original post by inverted-enclave
Hi,

Can you name any skills you would like to learn to be successful in your role at TFL?

What aspects attracted to you to TfL as an organisation?

Why have you applied for this specific role

What do you think are the benefits of working with others across Tfl rather than working with only your direct team?
Reply 14
Original post by inverted-enclave
Hi,

I think it’s unlimited prep time so you should be fine
Original post by 172309
Can you name any skills you would like to learn to be successful in your role at TFL?

What do you think are the benefits of working with others across Tfl rather than working with only your direct team?

Hi,
I'm on the second stage of the application process. Does anyone have any advice i'm terrible at video interviews TT. are the other questions in the same format as the ones in the first stage
Reply 16
Original post by dgifeheqgfgqa
Hi,
I'm on the second stage of the application process. Does anyone have any advice i'm terrible at video interviews TT. are the other questions in the same format as the ones in the first stage

Hey 🙂

My advice would be to take your time. Practice over your answers before you press record. (I practiced and recorded myself on my phone loads of times beforehand)

You get unlimited time to prep, but once you press record there’s no editing.

and yes, the questions are the same format where you order most-least likely.

Good luck, you got this ☺️
Hey 🙂

My advice would be to take your time. Practice over your answers before you press record. (I practiced and recorded myself on my phone loads of times beforehand)

Thank youuu, I really appreciate this. Wish you the best in your applications.
Reply 18
Original post by dgifeheqgfgqa
Hey 🙂

Thank youuu, I really appreciate this. Wish you the best in your applications.

Tbh the stage 2 seemed quite intense lol
Original post by 172309

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending