The Student Room Group

PWC Flying Start Degree Apprenticeships 2024!

Hi, I noticed the other PWC flying start degree apprenticeship chat isn't working. Well, it isn't for me, I don't know if its the same for everyone else😅😅.

anyways, I'm about to do the video interview soon😭. How many questions are there? and how long would the whole things take approximately?

Also any tips/advice on how to prepare will be appreciated😁....apparently the questions are not like the usual ones soo I'm kinda nervous!😭

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Caprisun202
Hi, I noticed the other PWC flying start degree apprenticeship chat isn't working. Well, it isn't for me, I don't know if its the same for everyone else😅😅.

anyways, I'm about to do the video interview soon😭. How many questions are there? and how long would the whole things take approximately?

Also any tips/advice on how to prepare will be appreciated😁....apparently the questions are not like the usual ones soo I'm kinda nervous!😭

yeah im facing the same issue too.
i'll be doing the video interview soon as well. looking for some advice and tips

im also preparing for my VI, I know it's a small number of questions and the basic ones will probably show like "why do you want to work for PwC"

I attempted to start it a few days ago but got too anxious and froze- any tips on not to have brain mush would be appreciated. I'm also slightly scare about the situational questions as they really could as the most specific things
Reply 3
Original post by Maddie_bell
im also preparing for my VI, I know it's a small number of questions and the basic ones will probably show like "why do you want to work for PwC"

I attempted to start it a few days ago but got too anxious and froze- any tips on not to have brain mush would be appreciated. I'm also slightly scare about the situational questions as they really could as the most specific things

Ig have a few scenarios and stuff planned in Ur head, so Ur not completely blank when Ur doing it.....but honestly idk😭
Reply 4
Anyone know if we can take break between the questions or if they all have to he done In one go?
Reply 5
Anyone know if we can take break between the questions or if they all have to he done In one go?

pretty sure you can take breaks as long as you dont submit the one you just recorded
Reply 6

Nah no breaks. 5 questions. 2 mins to prepare and 2 mins to answer. Good luck
Reply 7
We don't have to take up the entire two mins right?...or should I try to?😅
Reply 8
We don't have to take up the entire two mins right?...or should I try to?😅

No, I think the min time is 30 sec but aim for at least 1 mins. DON'T waffle
Reply 9
Once you have answer, stop
Reply 10
Original post by aaaburn
No, I think the min time is 30 sec but aim for at least 1 mins. DON'T waffle

THANKSSS
I plan to do it in a few hours😭😭so nervous
Reply 11
Are there multiple bits to a question?

And if there are any tips on mentioning them all... it'd be a bit bad if I forget and leave one out💀
Reply 12

THANKSSS
I plan to do it in a few hours😭😭so nervous

I need to do mine too
Reply 13
Original post by aaaburn
I need to do mine too

Ur applying to the study-first one right? So Sunday is our deadline 😭
Reply 14
Original post by aaaburn
I need to do mine too

GOOD LUCK!
hope it goes well for both us😭😂

Also I looked opened the link and from looking at it, I think the first question is a practice....so we only have 4 questions😁

And I'm sure the first one is "Why PWC and Why this apprenticeship?"

Which means only 3 scenario type questions 😭🥳
Reply 15
Are there multiple bits to a question?

And if there are any tips on mentioning them all... it'd be a bit bad if I forget and leave one out💀

They basically give you a scenario and also somewhat guidance on how to answer it. Like after the scenario is shown they’ll say, ‘answer how would u do your research (just an example btw), how would u approach’ and one more point like that. Try to take at least 1-1:15 min while answering and don’t go overboard. Good luck. You can ask anything as well. Prepare why pwc and why this programme.
Reply 16
Original post by Ham18
They basically give you a scenario and also somewhat guidance on how to answer it. Like after the scenario is shown they’ll say, ‘answer how would u do your research (just an example btw), how would u approach’ and one more point like that. Try to take at least 1-1:15 min while answering and don’t go overboard. Good luck. You can ask anything as well. Prepare why pwc and why this programme.

I'm gonna start it in a bit🥹😭

Btw after U do a question (whether that press the submit button or it cuts off cos time ran out) would it immediately go on to the next question?

Or would there be like a button to press before I can go on?

If there is a button, do U think I can take like a one min breather between questions (cos we gotta do the whole thing in one sitting)
Reply 17

I'm gonna start it in a bit🥹😭

Btw after U do a question (whether that press the submit button or it cuts off cos time ran out) would it immediately go on to the next question?

Or would there be like a button to press before I can go on?

If there is a button, do U think I can take like a one min breather between questions (cos we gotta do the whole thing in one sitting)

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t remember however I think it automatically goes to the next question. So the 2 mins finishes and then boom you’re reading the next scenario. It ain’t hard but if you get nervous like me and start stuttering and ****, then you’re done for. I haven’t gotten my result back tho. Good luck
Reply 18
I deffo think you should record yourself answering the common questions
Reply 19
Original post by aaaburn
I deffo think you should record yourself answering the common questions

True. Record yourself answering basic questions and talk properly like you would in the actual interview and please make sure to do it on google chrome and on a laptop or pc and not on your phone. My friend did it on his phone, and wasted some time due to the text being a bit different

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending