The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I used to be pissed on the net loads of times. It resulted in some rather emberassing things happening. For example I went on a chat site I knew had a security bug and banned half the members on there :smile:

It was all perfectly legal as well.
elpaw
.... ive got a kebab to get through too.... yum... <pukes>

You are supposed to be training for our tennis match!!!
Don't quit already!!! :biggrin:
Reply 42
Chicken
and typing coherently! :biggrin:

i am taking considerable care to write correctly. after all the campaignng i have done against txtspk....
Reply 43
elpaw
i am taking considerable care to write correctly. after all the campaignng i have done against txtspk....

campaigning :wink:
Reply 44
Chicken

yeah whatever.... :smile:
Reply 45
Chicken

Picky
Reply 46
elpaw
yeah whatever.... :smile:

hehe sorry! I've only had 2 down at the bar and it isn't helping my already bad typing!
Reply 47
Chicken
hehe sorry! I've only had 2 down at the bar and it isn't helping my already bad typing!

Lightweight or Featherweight?
Reply 48
bazippit
Lightweight or Featherweight?

I'm neither but i'm tired and alcohol doesn't help typing...
Reply 49
Chicken
I'm neither but i'm tired and alcohol doesn't help typing...

Again I feel a need to use my invisible violin! :tongue:
elpaw
is it (hiccuping) a valid excuse for being chucked out of a club?

(fair enough, i was drunk, but they couldn't have known that just from my hiccuping, there are valid excuses for hiccuping....)

LOL, I've been thrown out of Liquid, Mansfield, for not paying a bar bill that my mates racked up - I'd bought my drink, paid for it, with the exact money, and so walked away; what I didn't know what that the four people at the bar with me, all of which would my 6th form collegues, had ordered drinks, and told the bar maid "these are on him" - silly mare believed them, and when I walked away to get back to the dance floor (1.30 AM), I was escourted out of the building by two rather angry bouncers who simply wouldn't believe me when I said there had been a mistake.

In fairness why would they believe me, it was the night of the AS results (always a Thursday were those sorta things, from GCSE onwards :biggrin: ), and I was trashed.

Tonight I've been down the bar, at one of the Halls of Residence and had 5 Sweet Snakebite Blacks (£1.75 a time) - and I lost 0-4 at pool against my flat mate, who had had 4 Carlings (£1.60 a time).
Reply 51
Expression

Tonight I've been down the bar, at one of the Halls of Residence and had 5 Sweet Snakebite Blacks (£1.75 a time) - and I lost 0-4 at pool against my flat mate, who had had 4 Carlings (£1.60 a time).

Bar staff in clubs should not give tabs - that not your fault
bazippit
Bar staff in clubs should not give tabs - that not your fault

Which is why I was surprised when they told me why I'd be booted out !

I was starting to consider who I'd punched/knocked over/rubbed up the wrong way...

And it was a long walk home... 1 hr 3/4's as I'd spent up the last of my taxi money without realising it - so I had alot of time to think about what had gone off.

We just laughed the Friday morning; which I did manage to role in for a 9 AM Physics lesson; unfortunately we were using the ripple tank to show diffraction, and this, in a dark room from where the teacher had turned the lights out, caused a strobe lighting effect - loose stomach ? Yup.
Reply 53
Expression

We just laughed the Friday morning; which I did manage to role in for a 9 AM Physics lesson; unfortunately we were using the ripple tank to show diffraction, and this, in a dark room from where the teacher had turned the lights out, caused a strobe lighting effect - loose stomach ? Yup.

Was your puke illuminous
bazippit
Was your puke illuminous

As it happened I had thrown up most of my stomach lining by Friday *early* morning, ie when I had got in, got unchanged, in to bed, turned the light off and closed my eyes for little more than a second.

However, we were on a trip on the London Eye that Saturday, and although I didn't throw up, the bus (from Nottingham) was a little rough for my liking.
Reply 55
Expression
As it happened I had thrown up most of my stomach lining by Friday *early* morning, ie when I had got in, got unchanged, in to bed, turned the light off and closed my eyes for little more than a second.

However, we were on a trip on the London Eye that Saturday, and although I didn't throw up, the bus (from Nottingham) was a little rough for my liking.

All that 'mixture' swilling around - the wheels on the bus go round and round - mmmmm, huh huh, blurrghhh

Latest

Trending

Trending