The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
waiting2smile
I'm bored... :tongue: so I'll set the popular myth that men are the stronger sex right, and maybe you can all follow on with more ideas why men will beg us for mercy when we sieze control of the world.

1) Women live longer
2) Men are unable to give birth, to keep the species going
3) Men are 4 x likely to commit suicide then women and are 3 x likely to die in an accident then women.
4) Women are smarter.

Woman always get their way.

Yeah i agree with you!
Yeah That Is Sooooo True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Reply 3
piginapoke
Do you want an arm wrestle?

No not really my dear but did you know your brain is less well formed and shrinks at at a faster rate than womens as you age? :tongue:
Reply 4
Women are more likely to become manically depressed.
Reply 5
piginapoke
Do you want an arm wrestle?

LOL.
ill fight u all boys!!
Reply 7
You need blokes to keep yourselves apart. 5 blokes in a room would get on fine. 5 girls on the other hand after a while would be at each others necks!
Reply 8
Men have more fun though.
women have erm not sure how to phrase this and i know however i do it im going to have a torrent of abuse shouted at me, er "emtional needs" every month.
Reply 10
waiting2smile
No not really my dear but did you know your brain is less well formed and shrinks at at a faster rate than womens as you age? :tongue:

lol such a generalisation
no girls do we have a great time!!
piginapoke
5 Girls in a room? I think I have that on DVD.

haha very funny ill have u know that we can get on. girls may have bitchy verbal rows. at least we don reason with our fists like u men do!!
Reply 14
Chocolate_Lover
no girls do we have a great time!!

I refer you to here . Need i say more? :smile:
Reply 15
Chocolate_Lover
haha very funny ill have u know that we can get on. girls may have bitchy verbal rows. at least we don reason with our fists like u men do!!

You obviously don't live near me.
Women are also beautiful...and they've been found to make better managers as they're better than men at empowering teams and staff and identify problems more quickly and more accurately.
Reply 18
waiting2smile
I'm bored... :tongue: so I'll set the popular myth that men are the stronger sex right, and maybe you can all follow on with more ideas why men will beg us for mercy when we sieze control of the world.

1) Women live longer
2) Men are unable to give birth, to keep the species going
3) Men are 4 x likely to commit suicide then women and are 3 x likely to die in an accident then women.
4) Women are smarter.

What happened to this equality, both sexes are equal business? Talk about double standards.
G4ry
I refer you to here . Need i say more? :smile:

aww how sexist lol
nah we do have a great time, i luv being a girl. NEVER wanted to be a boy

Latest

Trending

Trending