The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Jesus was male, as was Moses, as was Noah! Look if the bible only says one thing its pretty obvious.
Reply 41
Chocolate_Lover
what did u mean eric?

well without men they would have 3 constantly empty holes, unless you ask someone to do some diy work in the bedroom, filling in a crack
Reply 42
Saintsin
Go on I will fight back in the name of MANkind

1) 2) Women are unable to give birth with out males

Recently they made two female mice have a baby! Ironically a man discovered this i think lol....he's getting rid of his own gender!
Reply 43
waiting2smile
"Although men are usually physically stronger than women, they're not always healthier - and are more likely to die sooner. A new report on men's health from the NSW Department of Health highlights some alarming differences between men and women.
On average, men die six years earlier than women.
After the first year of life, the death rate for boys is 35 per cent higher than girls.
Fifty per cent of men in Australia are overweight, compared to one third of women.
Men are more likely to have heart disease and cancer.
Around twice as many men die of skin cancer than women.
In people under 65, cigarette smoking causes around 40 per cent of deaths in men, compared to 20 per cent of deaths in women.
Men are more likely to die or be seriously injured as a result of road accidents, falls, drownings, accidents at work, or violence. They are more likely to die of alcohol abuse.
Men are three times more likely to commit suicide than women."

http://www.mhcs.health.nsw.gov.au/health-public-affairs/mhcs/publications/5075.html

And imasillynarb this isn't an attack just a bit of fun! :tongue:

Yeh but, its not really fun is it, just stupid/wrong/hypocritical.
Reply 44
waiting2smile

And imasillynarb this isn't an attack just a bit of fun! :tongue:

that's what you said when you PM'd me
Reply 45
BossLady
Recently they made two female mice have a baby! Ironically a man discovered this i think lol....he's getting rid of his own gender!

It's not that difficult - but we don't know the long-term implications of the procedure.
Reply 46
BossLady

I think were talking about humans here are we not?
Reply 47

Women have been oppressed for many years, they weren't allowed to go to university etc 100 years ago, its no wonder more men have won more nobel prizes, they blocked women from having any chance until more recently!
Reply 48
BossLady

er we are not talking about mice hun!
Reply 49
hahaha in the barbaric times it was the women who got the food leftovers after the men had ate ROFL
Reply 50
BossLady
Women have been oppressed for many years, they weren't allowed to go to university etc 100 years ago, its no wonder more men have won more nobel prizes, they blocked women from having any chance until more recently!

Yeh, and how many women have won those nobel prizes in the last 50 years? That was a pretty stupid comment really..
now now boys n girls lets all b nice 2 each other !!
Chocolate_Lover
now now boys n girls lets all b nice 2 each other !!

that wasnt meant 2 b patronisng!!!!
Reply 53
Lets face it, men are stronger than women both physically and mentally.Who cares about dieing 7 years younger when well have spent 70 years living a better life than women..end of story !
Reply 54
imasillynarb
Lets face it, men are stronger than women both physically and mentally.Who cares about dieing 7 years younger when well have spent 70 years living a better life than women..end of story !

word.
nah lets just face it women r better ok
just accept it
END OF
Lord Huntroyde
What makes you think male domination will stop?

Like it or not (and I'm not saying I like it) the Old Boys' network is firmly in place.

We let you think that... :tongue: Currently it seems women outnumber men...men might face extinction?! You see for human reproduction we don't need sperm to fertilise an egg - we do it with DNA! Education wise we're excelling, and more women than men have been accepted into the University of Cambridge this year for the first time and in the US we outnumber...women outnumber men in enrollment. It's not hypocritical me pointing this out either...it's something to embrace :smile:
Reply 57
Chocolate_Lover
nah lets just face it women r better ok
just accept it
END OF

Weve already established this isnt the case..
Reply 58
waiting2smile
We let you think that... :tongue: Currently it seems women outnumber men...men might face extinction?! You see for human reproduction we don't need sperm to fertilise an egg - we do it with DNA! Education wise we're excelling, and more women than men have been accepted into the University of Cambridge this year for the first time and in the US we outnumber...women outnumber men in enrollment. As

Having more female Cambridge graduates doesn't mean women will soon be dominant, as there are many more skilled jobs which are, in effect, male only.
Reply 59
compare number of female world leaders to nubmer of male world leaders.

Latest

Trending

Trending