The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

waiting2smile
that men are the stronger sex right

Physically they are.
PadFoot90
compare number of female world leaders to nubmer of male world leaders.

Ask yourself why, and will this figure stay static? I doubt it.
Reply 62
waiting2smile

that seems to be comparing opinion to facts
Reply 63
waiting2smile

how on earth did you come to that conclusion??

girls just work harder then boys - IT STOPS THERE
Reply 64
PadFoot90

lol - nice nice
women will never rule the world since they can't fight, at times of war intelligence is worth very little
PadFoot90

So you believe that men will always remain the stronger gender and continue to dominate most fields?
Women are manipulative and more complexed. Men are simple beings who prefer to concentrate on sport and their drinking rather than who's bum looks big recently.
Reply 68
waiting2smile
So you believe that men will always remain the stronger gender and continue to dominate most fields?

yes! if its happened for the last 2000 years it will happen now and forever

God is male, as is jesus

as is all other leaders
DazzYaa7
yes! if its happened for the last 2000 years it will happen now and forever

God is male, as is jesus

as is all other leaders

I don't beleive in Jesus and I think we've made immense improvemnet given the fact we have been oppresed for god knows how many centuries. The futures looks bright for women darker for men unless they eat healthier, learn how to use a toilet seat and let women run the world before they lead it to complete destruction :smile:
Reply 70
waiting2smile
I don't beleive in Jesus and I think we've made immense improvemnet given the fact we have been oppresed for god knows how many centuries.

improvement? what improvement? i still havent seen that many female 'leaders'
DazzYaa7
improvement? what improvement? i still havent seen that many female 'leaders'

Please you honestly can't expect immediate success in such a short space of time, if you know your history you’ll find what we have achieved is incredible. I’ll leave you with a quote from Malcolm x before I go out: 'If you you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman, you educate a nation'
Reply 72
waiting2smile
Please you honestly can't expect immediate success in such a short space of <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a>, if you know you’re history you’ll find what we have achieved is incredible. I’ll leave you with a quote from Malcolm x before I go out: 'If you you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman, you educate a nation'

what is funny you taking english at a level and you can't even put your words in the right context

" if you know you're history "

you're?

typical crappy unintelligent females :P
Reply 73
waiting2smile
Please you honestly can't expect immediate success in such a short space of time, if you know your history you’ll find what we have achieved is incredible. I’ll leave you with a quote from Malcolm x before I go out: 'If you you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman, you educate a nation'

This man also said
'Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it.'
Reply 74
waiting2smile
Please you honestly can't expect immediate success in such a short space of <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a>, if you know your history you’ll find what we have achieved is incredible. I’ll leave you with a quote from Malcolm x before I go out: 'If you you educate a man you educate an individual, but if you educate a woman, you educate a nation'

alls i can say to that is TONY BLAIR, GEORGE BUSCH, STALIN, HITLER, ETC ETC VS UMM LET ME THINK.... MAGGIE THATCHER
DazzYaa7
what is funny you taking english at a level and you can't even put your words in the right context

" if you know you're history "

you're?

typical crappy unintelligent females :P

What exactly is your problem dear? This is exactly what annoys me, i think it's a trend that you male members on here follow, when you disagree with someone's argument and fail to find a counter argument, you resort to correcting their spelling mistake. Truly pathetic to be honest.
Reply 76
waiting2smile
What exactly is your problem dear? This is exactly what annoys me, i think it's a trend that you male members on here follow, when you disagree with someone's argument and fail to find a counter argument, you resort to correcting their spelling mistake. Truly pathetic to be honest.

um hold on a minute there sugar dip , you told us that women were more 'intelligent' than males........ yet you can't even put your english in the right context!

sure if you make a typo no problem but that isn't a typo

women just WORK HARDER than men
Reply 77
waiting2smile
I'm bored... :tongue: so I'll set the popular myth that men are the stronger sex right, and maybe you can all follow on with more ideas why men will beg us for mercy when we sieze control of the world.

1) Women live longer
2) Men are unable to give birth, to keep the species going
3) Men are 4 x likely to commit suicide then women and are 3 x likely to die in an accident then women.
4) Women are smarter.

1) It's because they take longer to get things done.
2) So women are asexual now?
3) We're more in touch with our emotions for the first, braver for the second.
4) Big generalisation.

Why does there have to be a stronger sex anyway, can't we just be "different"? Women are good at some things, men are good at others... like ruling the world.
Reply 78
waiting2smile

It is a bit petty.
Zapsta
1) It's because they take longer to get things done.
2) So women are asexual now?
3) We're more in touch with our emotions for the first, braver for the second.
4) Big generalisation.

Why does there have to be a stronger sex anyway, can't we just be "different"? Women are good at some things, men are good at others... like ruling the world.

This thread was started to tease the chauvinistic members, however to my alarm many of you have taken it to heart, and have as result started a series of attack because of your insecurities :tongue: I apologise if i've scared you with the fact that it might be possible that one day you'll live in a world dominated by women. It was just an advance warning we'll carry our deeds in secrecy from now on. Waiting2smile xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending