The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
seriously though, wtf do women invent? NOTHING!!!! all the phyicists such as those discovering nuclear phenomenen, einsteinn, JJ thompson, newton, etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
Reply 81
waiting2smile
This thread was started to tease the chauvinistic members, however to my alarm many of you have taken it to heart, and have as result started a series of attack because of your insecurities :tongue:

LMFAO THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HEARD ALL DAY

"and have as result started a series of attack because of your insecurities"

LOLOLOLL
Reply 82
waiting2smile
I apologise if i've scared you with the fact that it might be possible that one day you'll live in a world dominated by men. It was just an adance warning we'll carry our deeds in secrecy from now on. Waiting2smile xxx

Firstly, we already live in a world dominated by men, secondly... YOU'RE A MAN?!
Zapsta
Firstly, we already live in a world dominated by men, secondly... YOU'RE A MAN?!

Zapsta stop changing my words :tongue:

Edit: Also will people make sure Dazya and co don't hijack my thread. Does everyone on UKL take things to heart, or is it just a few people? As for the female members I'm appalled, I've been doing all the defending, or it is because you were laughing at the remarks that came from some of the rather panicked males? :tongue:
Reply 84
waiting2smile

god you're funny at times

and god i love you at times
Reply 85
waiting2smile

It now says beneath the thread in question: "Last edited by waiting2smile : 3 Minutes Ago at 07:10 PM"

What was that to change then? :tongue:
Zapsta
It now says beneath the thread in question: "Last edited by waiting2smile : 3 Minutes Ago at 07:10 PM"

What was that to change then? :tongue:

To add three kisses at the end of my name to show I meant no harm :tongue: :smile: :cool:
Reply 87
waiting2smile
To add three kisses at the end of my name to show I meant no harm :tongue: :smile: :cool:

Talk about insecurities :rolleyes:
Zapsta
Talk about insecurities :rolleyes:

I was consoling Dazya and a few other members. When I make an attempt at being nice, you take it the wrong way! Good god what is wrong you all? :tongue:
waiting2smile
I'm bored... :tongue: so I'll set the popular myth that men are the stronger sex right, and maybe you can all follow on with more ideas why men will beg us for mercy when we sieze control of the world.

1) Women live longer
2) Men are unable to give birth, to keep the species going
3) Men are 4 x likely to commit suicide then women and are 3 x likely to die in an accident then women.
4) Women are smarter.

your first 3 points are correct but i disagree with 4 as i do not 'smartnesss' is definable. I'd like to point out that men have been the dominant sex since the begining of time. Even most religions agree with this - eve being made out of adams rib and in islam women not being allowed to do pretty much anything.

Men make more money even though '4) Women are smarter'. Also most of our civilisation and society is the proudct of the male intelect, not female. Most people in positions of control are men. If women are the stronger sex why have men been more influential and powerful throughout history?
Reply 91
waiting2smile
Good god what is wrong you all? :tongue:
We are male?
Reply 92
waiting2smile
I was consoling Dazya and a few other members. When I make an attempt at being nice, you take it the wrong way! Good god what is wrong you all? :tongue:

lol how can you make judgements about people being insecure when you know nothing about them? don't be so judgemental and it is usually the people that point their fingers at people, are the ones with the insecurities!
dazya howcome no.6 got banned, u were behaving urself quite well.
We are male?

Oh yes, that's it. :smile: Anyhow will people stop being so abusive - i've just earnt a neg rep for doing what?????!!!! :mad: Gah, I'll abandon this thread and let you all carry on with your wicked ways!
Reply 96
This is actually pissing me off now. If it was a joke then fair enough, but you women honestly believe that you are better than men and that one day you will rule the world - which couldnt actually be any further from the truth/reailty.
Reply 97
And the funniest thing about all of this, is that in A-level sociology you're actually taught that women are only successful because they work harder than men, men have a greater natural aptitude for everything and dont have to work as hard to achieve the same result as women.

Something else dominated by men: music. Doesnt look like women are better at anything than men so far :frown:
Reply 98
imasillynarb
And the funniest thing about all of this, is that in A-level sociology you're actually taught that women are only successful because they work harder than men, men have a greater natural aptitude for everything and dont have to work as hard to achieve the same result as women.

Something else dominated by men: <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=music&v=55">music</a>. Doesnt look like women are better at anything than men so far :frown:

haha ownage.

going out to get a DVD :P laterz
imasillynarb

Something else dominated by men: music. Doesnt look like women are better at anything than men so far :frown:

I should have titled the thread 'exclusively for females' - hence I wouldn't have had to witness any of your almost misogynistic views. What bothers me is that some members fail to see women as their equal…the ‘women are stronger’ was merely a joke because we're all stronger than each other in some aspects. Please only a joke...don't hurt me! And stop neg repping me!!!!!! I'm extremly sorry if I've caused any upset (dear god you're a sensitive lot!)!

Latest

Trending

Trending