The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
amo1
I just got a letter saying durham have got my application and like a thing for durham tracker.... much excitement

me too!! :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
And me!! Yippee
Yeah it's not bad- better than the nottingham one! I really want an offer!! xx
Reply 4
Yep, I got mine too :smile: Now I've heard from all my unis, in some form or other :smile:
(For once) I've got this too! :smile:
AATTMM
Wha? Since when? I haven't got one. When did UCAS process your application?

Yeah i agree, better than Nottingham's, which is kinda pointless in my opinion. I WANT AN OFFER TOO! My application is at the dept...is anyone's @ the college? :smile:
Reply 7
SiAnY
Yeah i agree, better than Nottingham's, which is kinda pointless in my opinion. I WANT AN OFFER TOO! My application is at the dept...is anyone's @ the college? :smile:

Nope, mine's with the dept too.
Reply 8
When did you get your letter and when did UCAS process your application? I'm getting slightly worried about that...some answers would be appreciated ^_^. Whee!
Reply 9
AATTMM
When did you get your letter and when did UCAS process your application? I'm getting slightly worried about that...some answers would be appreciated ^_^. Whee!

I got my letter today. Says my app was processed on the 5th oct, even though my UCAS form was processed on the 13th sep.
Reply 10
Can someone post a screenshot of the portal so I can see why it's better than Nott's!
AATTMM

Got the letter today, my UCAS form was processed by UCAS on the 5th Oct and received by Durham on the 11th. You'll probably get your letter tomorrow AATTMM, don't worry!
hihihihi
Can someone post a screenshot of the portal so I can see why it's better than Nott's!

It isn't better than Nottingham's at all, in my opinion.
Unless, of course, bland graphics and a confusing explanation of the admissions process are your thang...
hihihihi

I didn't really mean Durham's is better, it's just that Nottingham's seems a bit pointless really (no colleges).
Reply 14
SiAnY
Got the letter today, my UCAS form was processed by UCAS on the 5th Oct and received by Durham on the 11th. You'll probably get your letter tomorrow AATTMM, don't worry!

Oh right, how did you know Durham recieved it then? I haven't had any confirmation.
i havent got a letter! How ****!
Reply 16
I haven't got a letter either! Why?
Reply 17
I just got mine :smile:
AATTMM: It has the date they received it on it the letter.
Don't worry people, you should get one soon. Chill.
Reply 19
Chill? Oh, okay then.

Latest