I still haven't got mine :frown:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 181
Imaad
would like to come and join cept cant be asked, but am with u in spirit

I'll pick you up in my Durham transporter machine.
Reply 182
Meh. Well I won't have to go and kick any Durham butt because I got my password. I might have to if I don't get an offer soon.
I still have no tracker :frown:
I got my letter etc but its really uninteresting!! Just waiting for my thing to be updated!
Reply 185
Finally got my tracker today, it took ages, they recieved it on the 20th october, but letter dated 15th november, and didn't recieve till 2day/ ah well, at least i ahve the letter now. now to join in the waitin
Reply 186
Ditto.
Reply 187
Got mine today...really not that exciting!
i got that tracker letter today
yeh!
Reply 189
Got mine on friday which was a relief.
Reply 190
i swear they send it 2nd class post so takes bout a week to get here!! well...no change- STILL @ the department! this is getting annoying now...so impatient! lol
Reply 191
Me too! I REALLY want a good offer, like ABC, something that I don't have to worry about getting ^_^.
Reply 192
yes, I got my tracker letter from durham early last week. I logged on and it says that the economics department has it. Does n e 1 know, on average, how long it take for the application to be processed by the department?

Has n e 1 got offers yet? :confused:
excuse me guys, i couldnt even view the application status page...

You are not authorised to view this page.

what's wrong??
lost_in_cyberia
excuse me guys, i couldnt even view the application status page...

You are not authorised to view this page.

what's wrong??

i kept getting that when i was on my college's computers, sometimes pressing back and trying again works, sometimes logging out then back in works..........and sometimes it just doesn't work!!! :frown:
Ali_04
i swear they send it 2nd class post so takes bout a week to get here!! well...no change- STILL @ the department! this is getting annoying now...so impatient! lol

You're impatient? Imagine how I feel; they've had mine way longer than yours (I think)! :tongue: :frown:
Reply 196
Yay I finally got my tracker letter! :smile:

Now I have even more stuff to obesess over! :tongue:
Reply 197
I hardly check the Durham Tracker.....probably once a week max. The main reason being, I have heard that they don't really update it.
Reply 198
Yay! After a loooonnnnng wait for the actual tracker and it being at department stage it has just moved to the College stage. it is some progress lol! Any idea how long a decision would take now? (btw I was one of the many geographers who applied for van mildert so could be waiting for ages!)
Reply 199
Dammit. Mine hasn't changed.

Latest