Chill? Oh, okay then.

I wasn't saying that to you :tongue:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
SiAnY
Got the letter today, my UCAS form was processed by UCAS on the 5th Oct and received by Durham on the 11th. You'll probably get your letter tomorrow AATTMM, don't worry!

You lie, I didn't get it...hehe :wink:.
Reply 22
Me neither! Still no letter :frown:
Reply 23
Meh, still waiting. Peh...some people!
Reply 24
No letter for me either :frown:
Maybe they haven't sent it because you're getting an offer so you'll get a college letter instead :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 26
Can I have yours :biggrin:?
My letter showed up today; I was starting to panic about it a bit!

It says they got my application on October 15th (UCAS processed it in the 12th) and they sent the letter on November 5th.

I'm not hopeful, I have a definite vibe of rejection coming from Durham somehow!
Reply 28
I should have mine on Thursday then...
Reply 29
Someone said something about there being batches of applications being confirmed, early october, early november etc., makes sense.
Mine's at department review still also, yet some have already got offers, I'm feeling a rejection coming on :frown:
Golden_Touch
My letter showed up today; I was starting to panic about it a bit!

It says they got my application on October 15th (UCAS processed it in the 12th) and they sent the letter on November 5th.

I'm not hopeful, I have a definite vibe of rejection coming from Durham somehow!

Ok, my UCAS form was processed on the 12th too, so hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Good luck!
PS what subject and college are you going for?
Reply 31
I'll be well annoyed If I get rejected, really, it's the only place I want to go to.
hitchhiker_13
Ok, my UCAS form was processed on the 12th too, so hopefully I'll hear something soon.

Good luck!
PS what subject and college are you going for?

Politics (European Studies) at Collingwood, yourself?

Hopefully we'll all hear good things soon!
Golden_Touch

Theoretical Physics, University.
Reply 34
I just got a letter today - my application was processed by UCAS on the 11th Oct and by Durham on the 14th. It says "my application has been recieved by the dept". I've applied for Law at St Hilde and St Bede :smile:
Reply 35
Golden_Touch

Are Politics and European Politics candidates chosen by the same departments? If so, we're competition to each other :s
Politics at V.Mildert.
Reply 36
no letter.
my application was processed by UCAS on the 14th Oct, so hopefully it should come soon. I agree, rejection from Durham is a high possibility, I put down St. CHad's cos I was so tired trying to get my UCAS finished I bascially picked the first one I saw. HOwever, this is hard to get in to because it's so tiny.
poop
Reply 37
Still no letter today, Im so worried as Im really really really keen on the course at Durham for Geog and everyone else seems to have heard! Finger crossed I will hear soon as out of all my Uni's Durham is top!
JasonPaver
Are Politics and European Politics candidates chosen by the same departments? If so, we're competition to each other :s
Politics at V.Mildert.

I honestly couldn't tell you. What I actually know about the Durham admissions process would struggle to fill the back of a postage stamp. I would assume they are, but with separate intakes maybe, so that if say they take 10 people for Politics, they aren't in competiton with 10 people for European Studies. But they could pick them out of a hat for all I know!
Reply 39
Got my Nottingham tracker letter...should come soon then...^_^.

Latest