The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
My Durham tracker still hasn't updated. Anyone else got an offer from them and have an updated tracker? My offer came through on UCAS, but not on durham's yet.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 41
Ellie4
My Durham tracker still hasn't updated. Anyone else got an offer from them and have an updated tracker? My offer came through on UCAS, but not on durham's yet.

My durham tracker says at college stage. :smile: - tho i havent had an offer yet.

Has your nottingham tracker updated? If so did it update before it did on your track? :smile:
Reply 42
!Laxy!
My durham tracker says at college stage. :smile: - tho i havent had an offer yet.

Has your nottingham tracker updated? If so did it update before it did on your track? :smile:

Yeah my nottingham tracker updated a day before I saw my offer on track :smile:
Reply 43
Ellie4
Yeah my nottingham tracker updated a day before I saw my offer on track :smile:

my notts track has said the same thing for 2 weeks now! :frown:
Reply 44
!Laxy!
my notts track has said the same thing for 2 weeks now! :frown:

I'm sure it'll come through soon! :smile: They probs just update in bundles! I want Sian to come online, bet she has an Exeter offer too!
Reply 45
Ellie4
I'm sure it'll come through soon! :smile: They probs just update in bundles! I want Sian to come online, bet she has an Exeter offer too!

wish they'd hurry up tho! Yeah, sian will be sooooo excited!!! :smile:
Reply 46
I've got a good feeling about tonight...come on offer...
Reply 47
Fingers crossed for you AATTMM, what time do the offers usually go up? Will you be checkin your Durham tracker or the Ucas Track? Good Luck (tho sure you wont need it :smile:) its become an obsession of mine, checkin the tracker every time i walk past the computer lol!
I'm getting really impatient now!
Reply 49
Interestingly Nottingham still hasnt updated for me, yet I got the ucas offer on the 26th Oct.

I wish Durham would take me past department stage, I have such a feeling they are going to say no its horrible.
Reply 50
Utter chavs...nothing...
I have yet to get any mail from Durham, and I desperately want that tracker. Is it because I'm overseas?
Woohoo!! I'm dead excited cos my tracker has moved to the third box- college stage!!!! i want an offer!!! x
undercover-ange
Woohoo!! I'm dead excited cos my tracker has moved to the third box- college stage!!!! i want an offer!!! x

*IMMENSELY jealous* Well done though, you'll almost definitely get an offer now. :smile:
I got my Durham confirmation on Monday :smile: Now the only place I haven't had at least confirmation from is Cardiff.
wooottttt?? people, how did u get that tracker thingggggg???
Reply 56
lost_in_cyberia
wooottttt?? people, how did u get that tracker thingggggg???

Durham send it to you once they get your app :smile:
Reply 57
My tracker doesn't work :frown:
I phoned up the number for tracking enquiries and the lady said she'd try and sort it out with the IT dept - but that was a week ago. All I get is 'UCAS number not recognized, please try again'. Very annoying!! I really want to know what's happening with it as its my backup.
Has this happened to anyone else?
Argh :mad:
Reply 58
Ucas processed my form on 13th oct so surely i shud hav got something from durham by now!! am getting worried now...ahhh! *bites finger nails* Anyone else's form go in at the same time as mine and got a tracker from durham yet? am v v jealous if u have!!
Reply 59
wanderlusted
I have yet to get any mail from Durham, and I desperately want that tracker. Is it because I'm overseas?

No. I haven't got it either.

Latest