The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Girls have it harder in the sense of childbirth, periods every month, etc.. but more is expected of guys :rolleyes: that's slowly changing though
Reply 42
SciFi25
After being with my best friend while she was having her period (which is really painful for her) I would say men have it easy. I tried helping her but she just got angry with me. Understand that because what the hell was I supposed to do for her? I don't know how to help as I dont suffer! I did try to get her to squeeze my hand when it hurt (cos i remember reading that it helps). :frown: Anyone got any advice the next time she feels like that when she is with me? Just so I can seem like superfriend!! :biggrin:

no dear u wernt with her durin her period since it lasts like 4 days...u were with her wen she had cramp and jst shove sum paracetamol in her mouth next time :smile:
Reply 43
need_money
Wot do u think? i mean in general or in any aspect u want. I'm not 2 sure so i'll see wot evry1 else thinks.

i think girls have it tougher than guys cuz 1. girls have to go through that time of the month and stuff. And the girls have to carry and have the baby to and all guys do is have fun wit the girl and waits for the kid.lol
Oh no!!!
I voted for boys by mistake! I meant girls have a tougher life!
Reply 45
i think girls have it a lot harder....there are too many male shovanists (sp?) who think very lowly of females and it is totally uncalled for. I think girls have to put up with too much nowadays i.e. i was in the car with my mum the other day and we were queing in some traffic lights when suddenly this man in a white fan started blaspheming at my mum because my mum was slightly covering the exit of the car park he was trying to get out of...totally out of order. I know that there are huge numbers of men like this
Reply 46
women because someone said that if they wanted men could take over the world and take women hostage (in a cruel twisted world)... whereas women couldnt do the same...so god made men the overpowering sex :frown:
Reply 47
I agree with everybody who has said women has it tougher that doesn't meant that I wanna be a male,but I mean think of the society pressure on females even now after women are equal to men still you can't act careless and be outof order like boys,plus we suffer from more pain than boys ever experianced in their whole life emotionally and physically and yet they have the tougher and stronger muscles.
Reply 48
boys have it harder than girls, however women probably have it harder than men. They are too different questions. You can't talk about childbirth in a thread about children.:smile:
Boys have it much harder than girls, infact feminism has gone so far that men are worse off than women in most areas of life(in britain at least).
Reply 49
The vast majority of us live in relative luxury anyway. That said, guys have it harder. We generally don't get the kind of social support that girls do.
Reply 50
This is really though...but I'd have to say that girls have it worse. I mean,we have to go through having periods,hot flashes,childbirth,and the expectation to uphold what society thinks that a women should look like. Women also have to keep a household,and be the prime care-givers to their children.
need_money
Wot do u think? i mean in general or in any aspect u want. I'm not 2 sure so i'll see wot evry1 else thinks.

Girls DEFINITELY have it tougher - we have to put up with things like periods and childbirth, sooooo painful! (Well I'm assuming childbirth is, not have firsthand experience of it :p: )
Reply 52
normally i'd say girls.. but today i decided that blokes have it harder in that they have to look after the girls during pregnancy etc...

n.b. i haven't got up to the stage of pregnant girls having to tell blokes how to look after the girls properly...
Reply 53
I see lots of women here are commentating on how pregnancy is so painful yet i bet known of them have experienced it :tongue:
thephenom
I see lots of women here are commentating on how pregnancy is so painful yet i bet known of them have experienced it :tongue:

All the women I've known who've given birth say it's the worst pain you can have :frown:
Reply 55
Eeyore
All the women I've known who've given birth say it's the worst pain you can have :frown:

goodie goodie gumdrops...so much to look forward to :biggrin:
Reply 56
Eeyore

Apparently the poison of the stonefish is the most intense pain you can have. Childbirth may be a little more common though.
Tinykates
goodie goodie gumdrops...so much to look forward to :biggrin:

I'm scared, Tinykates... I'm scared :frown:
Reply 58
Eeyore

Yeah....BUT...i've been told that men being kicked in the balls is supposed to be even sorer than child birth. Dunno if thats true though.
Reply 59
need_money
Yeah....BUT...i've been told that men being kicked in the balls is supposed to be even sorer than child birth. Dunno if thats true though.

Maybe someday in the future we'll find out. When trans can give birth!

Latest

Trending

Trending