The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
eric bischoff
your right it never

Whatever, at least I know I'm going to enjoy everlasting life...If you don't wanna join me, fine my be
Oh no!

They just said on the radio that Santa might not be able to take off tonight because it hasn't been snowing in the Arctic Circle!
Phew - some mother had a 3 year old girl cry when she heard that and now it turns out Santa has some magic dust to make all the snow he needs.
yeh well muslims, jews and hindus as a majority take their religion festivals very seriously.

i dont know, this western world aiming to wreck religion alltogether.

as u can see i am a religious person.. so no offence to anyone who;s not, this is just my opinion, i respect ur views
Reply 24
amazingtrade
Relgion was invented because man could not understand science.

Ok that didn't really make sence.

You mean because science couldn't explain everything?
Reply 25
i cant think why but christmas is making me feel sick
Reply 26
emmz
i cant think why but christmas is making me feel sick

Aww try not to worry about it. If your family get to you just go upstairs or go for a walk or somthing. I am not sure what is going to happen in my house tomorrow but I am going to find it very hard to keep my mouth shut when my dad and sister start annoying me as ausual.

Anyway bath time for me
Reply 27
amazingtrade
Aww try not to worry about it. If your family get to you just go upstairs or go for a walk or somthing. I am not sure what is going to happen in my house tomorrow but I am going to find it very hard to keep my mouth shut when my dad and sister start annoying me as ausual.

Anyway bath time for me

lol i know wot ya mean i think its all da food and too much chocolate thats makin me sick

Latest

Trending

Trending