The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
can texas join too? but wait I AM FROM CALIFORNIA!!!!

im hitchiking back RIGHT NOW! *hasilty grabs tie-dye from back of closet and flower garland*
Reply 21
curryADD
can texas join too? but wait I AM FROM CALIFORNIA!!!!

im hitchiking back RIGHT NOW! *hasilty grabs tie-dye from back of closet and flower garland*

OI! wait for me! *grabs some snacks for the journey*
Reply 22
Infinity

dont forget! vegan chocalate is a must!
Reply 23
Infinity

You don't have to go. God is going to move your state remember?
Reply 24
katiesado
Another anti-american post that is both stupid and irritating.

shut up. who made you read it? NO ONE!
it's not anti america katie, it's just another anti bush getting back in power to wreck america again and get more people killed thread.
Reply 26
shootingstar
it's not anti america katie, it's just another anti bush getting back in power to wreck america again and get more people killed thread.

agreed katie. there is a difference between bush bashing and american bashing. (of course one could argue that it IS american bashing because of the almost 60 million that were dumb enough to vote for him! ) but i HATE bush, so its not a problem.

really katie, just see the humor in it.
it's like someones avatar said...
at least when clinton lied no one died...
curryADD
agreed katie. there is a difference between bush bashing and american bashing. (of course one could argue that it IS american bashing because of the almost 60 million that were dumb enough to vote for him! ) but i HATE bush, so its not a problem.

Anyone who doesn't share your views is ignorant...So tolerant.
Reply 29
They should have voted for Kodos.
shootingstar
it's like someones avatar said...
at least when clinton lied no one died...

Actually, they did. Apparently, you've forgotten about all of his business associates from the Whitewater scandal who conveniently died in mysterious accidents.
Reply 31
Oooo
I'll...
shut up and crawl back into my corner.
psychic_satori
Actually, they did. Apparently, you've forgotten about all of his business associates from the Whitewater scandal who conveniently died in mysterious accidents.

Okay if we agree they both lied and people died as a result or a slight effect because of it, which one had the greater amount of deaths?
NDGAARONDI
Okay if we agree they both lied and people died as a result or a slight effect because of it, which one had the greater amount of deaths?

thank you!
NDGAARONDI

A lie is passing off something you KNOW TO BE FALSE as the truth. Which one of those men did that?
englishstudent
Wonderful. :biggrin:

Did anyone read Simon Schama's article in The Guardian the other day?

He talked of two different Americas. Godly America (bible-belt Bush territory) and Worldly America (the bits in blue - progressive and free-thinking). It was a great article.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1343956,00.html

There... if you want to read it.

The funny thing is, the Guardian thought they were so clever getting all their leftie readers to try and influence the vote in favour of Kerry, but in fact all that happened was the Americans got pissed off (and rightly so) and those who were unsure who to vote for may have voted for Bush simply because arrogant Brits were telling them not to. If the Guardain had just kept its nose out and minded its own business instead of interfering in something that had nothing to do with it, the outcome of the election might have been different. I mean, how would you feel if someone not even from your country told you to vote Labour?
psychic_satori
A lie is passing off something you KNOW TO BE FALSE as the truth. Which one of those men did that?

Both? :biggrin:
katiesado
Another anti-american post that is both stupid and irritating.

It's not really anti american.. or stupid. It's just an amusing letter.

I liked it. Great idea, well done GG. I must post a funny resignation letter I found one of these days... :smile:
NDGAARONDI
Both? :biggrin:

exactly...

have you not seen farenheit 9/11? :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending