The Student Room Group

Rooney-overrated or brilliant?

Rooney has scored 2 goals so far for england, yet for everton he has only 1 goal this season. I seem to remember that at 18, Owen was scoring regularly. So is Rooney overrated and hyped up too early or is this just a blip in form, with us expecting to see fireworks from him soon?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Xenon
Rooney has scored 2 goals so far for england, yet for everton he has only 1 goal this season. I seem to remember that at 18, Owen was scoring regularly. So is Rooney overrated and hyped up too early or is this just a blip in form, with us expecting to see firewoeks from him soon?

i dont know.... :frown:
Rooney looks like the classic playground bully. He should be stealing people's lunch money, not scoring goals for England. <and yes, I am jealous>
Reply 3
hes got a really stupid name
Reply 4
Xenon
Rooney has scored 2 goals so far for england, yet for everton he has only 1 goal this season. I seem to remember that at 18, Owen was scoring regularly. So is Rooney overrated and hyped up too early or is this just a blip in form, with us expecting to see firewoeks from him soon?

he'll come good, especially when he moves to a good club, which he will do before he's 21.
TK0
hes got a really stupid name

and a pizza face.
Reply 6
DanMushMan
he'll come good, especially when he moves to a good club, which he will do before he's 21.

Chances are that he might go to Chelsea, but I wouldn't mind arsenal trying him out.
Reply 7
Xenon
Chances are that he might go to Chelsea, but I wouldn't mind arsenal trying him out.

how old is he? and why did unreg call him a pizza face? does he have really bad acne?
Reply 8
curryADD
how old is he? and why did unreg call him a pizza face? does he have really bad acne?

He just turned 18, so he's still very young, and if the unreg is the same guy who said that he's jealous, well there's his reason probably for nitpicking Rooney's looks.
Reply 9
Xenon

Arsenal could only attempt a transfer post-Highbury, when we've moved to Ashburton Grove. I still want Kluivert to come in January, surely we can squeeze together £60,000/week wages.
Reply 10
I think that Jamie Rooney has excellent potential and apparantly he is on his way from Wakefield to Hull F.C.

Well it was a thread about Rooney!!!
Reply 11
DanMushMan
Arsenal could only attempt a transfer post-Highbury, when we've moved to Ashburton Grove. I still want Kluivert to come in January, surely we can squeeze together £60,000/week wages.

What about arsenal selling wiltord, and then hopefully get enough money to accommodate Kluivert. Oh yeah, I meant Wayne Rooney, but I forgot that there were other Rooneys out there.
Xenon

Rooneys a wanker I don't like him at all I think he's a dick.
Xenon
What about arsenal selling wiltord, and then hopefully get enough money to accommodate Kluivert. Oh yeah, I meant Wayne Rooney, but I forgot that there were other Rooneys out there.

Wiltord will leave for free in the summer. Noone will buy him in January, we could let him go for free or on loan then, to save on wages, but it'll be up to him.
Reply 14
Unregistered
Rooneys a wanker I don't like him at all I think he's a dick.

im curious: if guys are so obsessed with sex, why do they call other guys they don't like a "dick" when that erm organ is considered to be very macho? isn't that an oxymoron? :confused: :tongue:
He s got a really funny face. Additionally he s very immature.
curryADD
im curious: if guys are so obsessed with sex, why do they call other guys they don't like a "dick" when that erm organ is considered to be very macho? isn't that an oxymoron? :confused: :tongue:

It's also a shortened reference to the dickhead insult. A dickhead is someone who only thinks about sex.
Reply 17
Unregistered
It's also a shortened reference to the dickhead insult. A dickhead is someone who only thinks about sex.

Or someone who has a penis on their head.

Wayne Rooney's cousin goes to my school.
Reply 18
More bookings than goals this season, sums him up really.
Reply 19
Tednol
More bookings than goals this season, sums him up really.

yes he does seem to have a rather flat face....

Latest

Trending

Trending