The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
princessb
I have dreamt probably all seven nights this week of the same person. I do fancy him but I don't want him. Anyone know what it means to dream of the same person all the time? They're not bad dreams, we're just doing everyday things. Thanks if someone has any ideas?x

why do you fancy him but dont want him? :confused:
Reply 2
princessb
I have dreamt probably all seven nights this week of the same person. I do fancy him but I don't want him. Anyone know what it means to dream of the same person all the time? They're not bad dreams, we're just doing everyday things. Thanks if someone has any ideas?x

I would like to know the same thing, the only difference being the fact that i don't know him and he's so handsome.... :confused:
Reply 3
Everyone dreams everyday for most of the night. You only remember the dream if you wake up during it. So odds are that you have probably dreamed about everyone you know and you just happen to have woken up every night during dreams about this person.
princessb

it happened to me once but i relaly wanted that guy... but never got him
maybe it means keep dreaming
lol
I had this really weird dream the other day...

I dreamt that a nuclear missile was dropped outside my house but the blast didnt come in my house, but the radiation did. And that although I survived the actually blast I thought Id die in like a few weeks from the radiation...anyone know what thats about?
Reply 7
serious stuff

I dreamt that a nuclear missile was dropped outside my house but the blast didnt come in my house, but the radiation did. And that although I survived the actually blast I thought Id die in like a few weeks from the radiation...anyone know what thats about?

a nuclear missile? freud would have had fun with that one! :biggrin: :wink:
Reply 8
serious stuff

World War III... should be here soon. :wink:
Reply 9
i have dreams where something is pulling me back as though running through water
Reply 10
I have regular drowning and falling dreams. The don't really mean anything.
Reply 11
ovalorbit
I have regular drowning and falling dreams. The don't really mean anything.

Falling is a universal dream symbol indicating that the dreamer may have failed in some way or that they have a particular fear of something. They can also occur if you are feeling overwhelmed by a situation or that something is now out of your control.
Reply 12
when i was smaller, i would always have this dream where i could hear a countdown from a machine and i knew i had to get to the machine before the count stopped otherwise something not good would happen.. i would always be a couple seconds late and would wake up when the countdown finished..

i dunno what that was all about
Reply 13
I don't want him coz we've had a 'thing' as it were, and it didn't work out. I'm just physically attracted to him. But I never used to dream about him, but now its been every night this week! Dreaming is messed up...
Reply 14
The other night I had this dream about Kristin Kreuk where she said she loved me, and I just couldn't get her out of my head for the next 3 days! :eek: What does that mean?
Reply 15
Baron
when i was smaller, i would always have this dream where i could hear a countdown from a machine and i knew i had to get to the machine before the count stopped otherwise something not good would happen.. i would always be a couple seconds late and would wake up when the countdown finished..

i dunno what that was all about

Maybe to remind you not to be late for school :rolleyes:

My recurring dream as a youngster was that I was a toddler hanging from the edge of a balcony four floors up, and no one ever came to help me. Sad and disturbing, true to form too, but a couple of years ago the dream changed so I could pull myself up. Again true to form so it's all good :biggrin:
Reply 16
I wouldn't know why you had the dream, but the reason you couldn't stop thinking about her was because the dream was so shocking and out of the ordinary. I dunno, or maybe you do love her? tee hee
Reply 17
princessb
I wouldn't know why you had the dream, but the reason you couldn't stop thinking about her was because the dream was so shocking and out of the ordinary. I dunno, or maybe you do love her? tee hee

Maybe she loves me?
Reply 18
Zapsta
Maybe she loves me?

ummmm i doubt she knows who you are
Reply 19
Baron
ummmm i doubt she knows who you are

True love overcomes all boundaries. If she's my soul mate it doesn't really matter.

Latest

Trending

Trending